Questions & Mysteries The truth about the extinction of Lunarians ( possibly )

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's a hit or miss theory. I doubt it will happen but why not throw it out.

Lunarians were the reason why then version of WG could end the Ancient Kingdom's existence and start ruling over the world, once Lunarians did their duty, they got exterminated one after another because they pose too much threat to WG if they ever rebel.

Lunarians were the Ancient Kingdom. or at least their bloodline was.
the Birkans still had the downward facing wings of the Lunarians while the Shandians and Skypieans already had the smaller and upwards facing wings.
WG tried to delete the Lunarians from history and claims their accomplishments as their own.
Skypiea and all the other kidden clues, especially Poneglyphs, are suppressed by the WG.

btw how old is King now?

if he 40-50ish then there must be another survivor since they were annihilated hundred years ago so the chance of these tribe to keep reproduced even slightly since that time is possible. i mean like logically.

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
btw how old is King now?

if he 40-50ish then there must be another survivor since they were annihilated hundred years ago so the chance of these tribe to keep reproduced even slightly since that time is possible. i mean like logically.
Hmm fair point. Dunno Oda is dumb enough to write something like few Lunarians living to reproduce to keep the bloodline or shit.

It's a hit or miss theory. I doubt it will happen but why not throw it out.

Lunarians were the reason why then version of WG could end the Ancient Kingdom's existence and start ruling over the world, once Lunarians did their duty, they got exterminated one after another because they pose too much threat to WG if they ever rebel.
i think what exterminate thier race
is the Lunarian themslef
civil war left no one except afew one of them king.

Seth

โ€Ž
i think what exterminate thier race
is the Lunarian themslef
civil war left no one except afew one of them king.
I was thinking about this myself too. Sort of "I'm the head of the table" type of deal.