I think we all got mocked. Tbh, with Oda's usual writing style, I still am holding my breath until we see Sanji using CoC on panel. It may happen very soon, in next few chapters. Or Oda will find a way to delay it yet again (which doesn't make sense after all the build up, but you know Oda).
Now that I am thinking of it, it probably could be a cool panel for ch 1200 for Sanji, Zoro and Luffy simultaneously ending their opponents on a big ass double page.
With Sanji being under Ivankovs tutelage, the Okama Queen, as well as beating Mr2 who himself is a Okama Queen and also beating Queen in Wano I bet we will soon see the first example of CoQ. Color of the Queen.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.