Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Yes proceeds to tell him personally we are 100 x stronger than last time , "Strong Presence" , go all out in g4 as well , got Fodderised in that , lmao now keep the cope up with distract Kizaru. He couldn't do shit Kizaru spent most time with vegapunk than Luffy lmao.
I didn't defended Kizaru , I defended the unnecessary slander. Talking as if Luffy did something Thunder Bagua level or Kamasuri level and still standing. Mf Is out cold. Can't even talk , G4 drawback was simply couldn't use for the next 10 mins. G5 drawbacks are even worse.
If that shit happens Luffy should avoid using it but apparently that hax is the only thing which makes him Yonkou level momentarily.
Do we see Zoro Spam Ashura? No lmao or else he power creeps MC in the worst way possible.

Luffy sacrifice a lot of things in order fight at that potential.
You spewed bullshit in the name of defending your fav character , but didn't give me name or panel of a Yonkou (WB, Roger , Kaido , Bigmam , Shanks) to just land One hit and get KO'ed themselves. Come back when you will have one.
Luffy is single handedly insulting the Yonkou title just by carrying it.
Like how Luffy "somehow" hit Kizaru , if Luffy gets hit by shanks Kamasuri , it's a done deal lol if Kizaru fodder clones scratched him.
I think you are having a hard time understanding that luffy was only inferior to kizaru in speed, although this is obvious, but you deny it, stop thinking that you are right if you cannot show any superiority other than speed.

C

Cruxroux

I think you are having a hard time understanding that luffy was only inferior to kizaru in speed, although this is obvious, but you deny it, stop thinking that you are right if you cannot show any superiority other than speed.
Yea name me a major attack Kizaru made.
Bro Has AoE only Bajrang Gun can match.
Let's not even come to that.

Yes proceeds to tell him personally we are 100 x stronger than last time , "Strong Presence" , go all out in g4 as well , got Fodderised in that , lmao now keep the cope up with distract Kizaru. He couldn't do shit Kizaru spent most time with vegapunk than Luffy lmao.
I didn't defended Kizaru , I defended the unnecessary slander. Talking as if Luffy did something Thunder Bagua level or Kamasuri level and still standing. Mf Is out cold. Can't even talk , G4 drawback was simply couldn't use for the next 10 mins. G5 drawbacks are even worse.
If that shit happens Luffy should avoid using it but apparently that hax is the only thing which makes him Yonkou level momentarily.
Do we see Zoro Spam Ashura? No lmao or else he power creeps MC in the worst way possible.

Luffy sacrifice a lot of things in order fight at that potential.
You spewed bullshit in the name of defending your fav character , but didn't give me name or panel of a Yonkou (WB, Roger , Kaido , Bigmam , Shanks) to just land One hit and get KO'ed themselves. Come back when you will have one.
Luffy is single handedly insulting the Yonkou title just by carrying it.
Like how Luffy "somehow" hit Kizaru , if Luffy gets hit by shanks Kamasuri , it's a done deal lol if Kizaru fodder clones scratched him.
Kizaru's focus on vegapunk proves nothing, when he faces Luffy he has to defend himself and he can do it thanks to his speed and Luffy wants to vote him out so he didn't play to finish him off, but his last hit dropped Kizaru, you need to understand that speed = no power
Post automatically merged:

The point here is that he didn't do it, if he did, he would have a feat, but he fell with a single attack without doing it, while there is an argument to prove Luffy's superiority, there is none for Kizaru.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and how do you know the star gun attack was a major attack? Your own scaling is just guesswork.

Last edited:
World is getting scary. Started playing more games on my vr headset. How are these kids getting multiple perfect headshots 300 meters away? I know the resolution of the games, I am litterally a fucking pixel at that distance. How do they hold still that much and adjust. Modern snipers are going to no diff old timey one.

Luffy is weak without 5th gear g4 is not enough? Still the same ridiculous thoughts, not a fast character like kizaru, but a form that can fight against someone with equal speed, 4th gear is a form that can fight quite well, the issue is that kizaru is fast, you can't solve it, you will be disappointed soon.

Luffy is weak without 5th gear g4 is not enough? Still the same ridiculous thoughts, not a fast character like kizaru, but a form that can fight against someone with equal speed, 4th gear is a form that can fight quite well, the issue is that kizaru is fast, you can't solve it, you will be disappointed soon.
Luffy is a punching bag that doesn't stay down. Kataruri beat his ass for 18 hours straight. Kaido beat his ass for at least 3-4 hour straight. non stop thunder blundering his short ass. Luffy is a determined guy.

C

Cruxroux

Oh and how do you know the star gun attack was a major attack? Your own scaling is just guesswork.
I didn't say shit about White Star gun , My point being Kizaru wasn't even trying. It was Luffy who was trying.

The point here is that he didn't do it, if he did, he would have a feat, but he fell with a single attack without doing it, while there is an argument to prove Luffy's superiority, there is none for Kizaru.
Bruh , your boy falls to one attack too no matter how long he stalls. His endurance and ridiculous is useless.

Kizaru's focus on vegapunk proves nothing, when he faces Luffy he has to defend himself and he can do it thanks to his speed and Luffy wants to vote him out so he didn't play to finish him off, but his last hit dropped Kizaru, you need to understand that speed = no power
Kizaru was restricted. He never intended to fought.
Where Luffy did with using whatever he had in his hands. Stop the cope and accept the manga.

I didn't say shit about White Star gun , My point being Kizaru wasn't even trying. It was Luffy who was trying.

Bruh , your boy falls to one attack too no matter how long he stalls. His endurance and ridiculous is useless.

Kizaru was restricted. He never intended to fought.
Where Luffy did with using whatever he had in his hands. Stop the cope and accept the manga.
Luffy was not defeated with a single attack, you are living in a dream world, and the situation to talk about stamina is very ironic because kizaru fought with luffy in the offscreen part without attacking named , both of them did not attack, they just punched each other and luffy got tired because of his devil fruit while ,kizaru was out of breath because of nothing, luffy did not use everything and did not exert much effort until the last acoc attack.
Stop crying and accept canon