Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Was just thinking about how much I fucking love Franky
He's one of the best characters man
If he were real and I were a woman (or gay) I'd try my hardest to marry him
I know, Franky's the best. I've learned a lot from him. Honestly, that's what I want to be like as an adult.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I think Kizaru is going to awaken and die either holding off the gorosei or blocking Imu’s space laser for a short while.

After Vegapunk’s message the marines will completely split apart.

I think Akainu and the loyal marines will be forced to head out by the CDs and Akainu falls at Elbaf (Surtur/Ragnarok is a fire demon).

Fujitora will probably have COC since the whole gimmick behind Zatoichi is he hides his full abilities.

Idk what Greenbull is gonna do, I’m not even sure Oda knows wtf to do with Greenbull.

Kuzan will probably either get killed by Blackbeard in a critical moment or survive to the end of the series and see his goal completed there’s no in between imo
Kuzan is set up to be a true pirate by the end leading his own crew possible being a Yonko

- Luffy's Gear 5 ends and he turns into an old man again
- Dorry and Brogy carry Luffy and they run away
- The Gorosei change their attention towards the Ancient Robot, all their attack do no damage at all
- The Ancient Robot attacks the Gorosei and smashes Saturn, Ju Peter and Warcury off the island Team Rocket style
- Gorosei Venus arrives at the shores where the Strawhats are fighting the Vice-Admirals, he senses a beast is approaching
- Chapter ends with Mars and York finding the room where the message is being send from, we see that Shaka (with a broken head) is guarding it
- 3 minutes until the message starts

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I think Kizaru is going to awaken and die either holding off the gorosei or blocking Imu’s space laser for a short while.

After Vegapunk’s message the marines will completely split apart.

I think Akainu and the loyal marines will be forced to head out by the CDs and Akainu falls at Elbaf (Surtur/Ragnarok is a fire demon).

Fujitora will probably have COC since the whole gimmick behind Zatoichi is he hides his full abilities.

Idk what Greenbull is gonna do, I’m not even sure Oda knows wtf to do with Greenbull.

Kuzan will probably either get killed by Blackbeard in a critical moment or survive to the end of the series and see his goal completed there’s no in between imo
I can see that with Kizaru, fits with where his arc is going.

Vegapunk's message will definitely make people think "uh... are we the baddies?"

Fujitora already having CoC is really interesting, I'd like to see that.

Yeah I don't know what the fuck's going on with Green Bull either. Like, some lady trouble is involved, but that's all I got. Holy fuck this just triggered flashbacks of when I thought Sanji and Zoro were going to 1v2 Aramaki in Wano Act 4, before Momo's pink-dragon-ass fucked everything up.

I keep thinking Kuzan is going to die, but... aghhhhhhhhhhhh I really don't want him to. If Oda takes Kuzan a certain direction he'll end up in my top 10 characters, a list I don't even know how to make at this point after Kuma barged his way in there.