Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Good job worstgen we live rent free in Spoiler provider heads... they really cant stop thinking about this forum... LOL
Redon sees us in his sleep lmao
Wait till you learn about red heads. It's like a slip and slide.:suresure:............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yea we need the spoilers :josad:
Okay. Brunettes are much better though.

Short Spoilers by me:

Giant Pirates say they know the ancient robot is on the island and they can control it with song

The sunny gets blasted by the barrier (we only see the explosion)

Lucci uses a new technique called "Dar-ku mi-te-nu" (dark mittens) , creates after images of his arms and starts attacking zoro with a gattling like attack

Zoro is getting minor scratches and bleeding

Sanji tries to kick Kizaru but he warps around the attack (presumibly with future sight) he's about to slice sanji but luffy kicks him away before he can.

Kizaru laments his position of having to fight 2 people at once.

On elbaf we see Kid and crew washed up on shore.

A doctor treats him, "the giant pirates are gone, there's nothing to fear... slayer of linlin, there's someone we want you to meet."

Any hintos yet?
Have you guys ever thought about not getting spoiled for once?

How does it feel to read stuff without knowing whats going to happen? I just forgot

:crazwhat::crazwhat:
Yes in other manga, one piece has more people to discuss stuff/meme with people
like once in a while i'll remember Kaiji exists and read the chapters that came out. Only big stuff like One Piece and JJK have a spoiler thing