Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
V. Nusjuro is actually Karoo. The crew is shocked to learn the Celestial Dragons are all highly intelligent hyper racist duck-people.

V. Nusjuro asks Zoro if he's still his friend, even if Zoro's an insect.

V. Nusujro collapses to his knees, Lucci is eating Zoro's remains.

Lucci: "Look at me now, I'm so edgy, I'm a cannibal, rawrrrrr... This manga is running out of fucking stream, man."

St. Ju Pooter is Vegapunk's father, Vegapunk saves his own life by transforming himself into a pickle using an invention, but if he doesn't get put in a pickle jar in five minutes, he's going to explode and destroy the island.

Editor's Note: Egghead explodes six times next week, Chopper unlocks Doctoring Haki

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
V. Nusjuro is actually Karoo. The crew is shocked to learn the Celestial Dragons are all highly intelligent hyper racist duck-people.

V. Nusjuro asks Zoro if he's still his friend, even if Zoro's an insect.

V. Nusujro collapses to his knees, Lucci is eating Zoro's remains.

Lucci: "Look at me now, I'm so edgy, I'm a cannibal, rawrrrrr... This manga is running out of fucking stream, man."

St. Ju Pooter is Vegapunk's father, Vegapunk saves his own life by transforming himself into a pickle using an invention, but if he doesn't get put in a pickle jar in five minutes, he's going to explode and destroy the island.

Editor's Note: Egghead explodes six times next week, Chopper unlocks Doctoring Haki