Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
3 week break before golden week?
Man now i'm actually worried about Oda and the series, it feels like Egghead will be just as long as other long arcs just because of all the breaks he's taking.
Its also not really a short arc either though. 50 chapters and counting. Itll be around 70 by the 2 anniversary of the arc (late summer). Thats in line with WCI at least, which was 2.5 years and Wano's 140 chapters was over 4.

This is why I dont expect the series to end for at least another 7-8 years. Conservatively, there are 3 solid arcs left after Egghead: Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale, and those are just safe guesses based on whats next and what we expect fills the remaining island trail.

Even if Akainu, Blackbeard/Shanks, and Imu filled the roles of those 3 arcs, think about how long each of those needs to actually be to justify defeating those people. If we spend 70+ chapters at Egghead and over 2 years just for Kizaru and to showcase Gorosei who may not even be defeated, what does that even say about:

- 3/4 more Admirals
- More Yonko/Mihawk
- The World Government itself

It is frankly concerning to me, but I've been concerned for 15 years, and its taken the last 8 to deal with 2 Yonko and half an Admiral lol