Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
They aren’t going after OP they’re going to amass power and wealth like they said and Buggy will Frame it to his fodder as them going after the one piece.
You're way too deep in the croc final villain copium to listen to logic and reason lol.

That moment was a very important character moment for Buggy. Where he finally let go of his cowardice and spoke his ambition to his crew. Oda is not about to make it into another joke lol.

Just take off the sand tainted glasses for once and you will see the truth that croc and the CG simply aren't final villains. Not even close lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
People didn’t think Buggy was going to be important after bro broke out of impel down and became a warlord.

And now people don’t think Buggy will be important now that he’s an Emperor.

Buggy’s plot relevance is just something that needs to be accepted. Oda wants to write a gag manga Buggy is one of his favorite gags
Yes he is one of oda's favourite gag but that's all he is...A one piece Saturn who exist just for gags and get glory for no reason.

He isn't endgame...He isn't a threat for SHs. And, eventually his gag will be overshadowed by Nika.

You're way too deep in the croc final villain copium to listen to logic and reason lol.

That moment was a very important character moment for Buggy. Where he finally let go of his cowardice and spoke his ambition to his crew. Oda is not about to make it into another joke lol.

Just take off the sand tainted glasses for once and you will see the truth that croc and the CG simply aren't final villains. Not even close lol.
Yeah and how many of these “putting his cowardice behind” scenes has Usopp gotten just for him to be the same coward the next time we see him?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It is more interesting that Prime Garp could not seriously harm the crew of Rocks
2 of Rocks's crew stood next to the Pirate King
And the other 2 became Yonko
Even this young crew should not be compared with the 40-50-year-old members of bb's crew
I am not comparing them. It's not possible.

But I do feel that atleast 2-3 BB's crew will get enough hype to be around that level to match M3

Yeah and how many of these “putting his cowardice behind” scenes has Usopp gotten just for him to be the same coward the next time we see him?
Usopp is not the fucking yonko is he?

Usopp will always be the weakest in the shp. His cowardice is literally his character arc.

Buggy is just a coward. But it's not his character arc at all.

His character arc is looking up to shanks once, and then getting betrayed by his expectations, to now finally challenging shanks on an equal level.