Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
the biscuit soldiers are getting oneshot by shugan
shugan is also easily overpowering any attack from a biscuit solder

lucci easily stomps these pathetic attacks and armour

he can also easily dodge their pretzel attacks since he can dodge someone WAYYY FASTER

fuckin roukogan will straight up KO cracker by not even giving him a chance to get out of the armor
Cracker is literally getting baby-shaked here
Luffy was joking, dont act like he didnt one shot him as soon he wanted to. G2 Luffy after the timeskip is stronger than Sentoumaru confirmed so dont bring that ever up again. Based on what are Luccis attacks stronger than Crackers, beating scrubs like Sentoumaru and Atlas are not feats. Read my other comment for more clarification.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
1. Who is Sentoumaru, Sentoumaru is the same guy who was sweating G2 Luffy when that man one shoted a Pacifista. Go back and read that chapter. Dude did not want any part of that Luffy. That means G2 Luffy right after the timeskip>Sentoumaru.
Ohh sure because Sentomaru is Pacifista Level, makes sense lolz

2. The whole Lucci fought Luffy and Zoro doesnt mean anytging. Thats like saying Jack is as strong as Tsuru Sengoku and Fujitora combined just cuz he fought them. (🤡)
So you're gonna just ignore all Lucci's durability/endurance/speed feat against Luffy and Zoro? Lmao

3. Jinbei didnt hit him directly and he didnt want to hurt him, cuz fishmen are god damn pussies
WTF?????Lol

4. Jean Bart blocked Augers shot, so dont reference Anime Filler Trash ever again.
Doesn't change the fact he got upper negg diffed by Kuzan and jobbed for Augur

I'm still waiting you answer how exacly Cracker>Lucci and show me a Cracker feat/portrayal better than Lucci's.lol

Based on what lol. I dont think Stussy can beat a pirate worth 500+ million berries like Black Mariah. Some random CP0 agent that strong? No.
-Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit
-Her bite can put strong characters to sleep
-Armament and Observation Haki
-Rokushiki
-Tobu Shigan (advanced form)
-Paper art: afterimage (advanced form)
-speedblitzed Lucci 2x

Robin doesnt even have armament and observation haki

Ohh sure because Sentomaru is Pacifista Level, makes sense lolz

So you're gonna just ignore all Lucci's durability/endurance/speed feat against Luffy and Zoro? Lmao

WTF?????Lol

Doesn't change the fact he got upper negg diffed by Kuzan and jobbed for Augur

I'm still waiting you answer how exacly Cracker>Lucci and show me a Cracker feat/portrayal better than Lucci's.lol
How is that making Sentoumaru Pacifista level, all i said was, he was too impressed to be stronger than that Luffy, you cant deny that and there is no reason to think otherwise.
Jinbei even apologized like the pussy he is, just read the fucking chapters and stop clownig me.

I said Cracker extrem diffs Lucci, but Lucci could also extreme diff Cracker. It can go both ways.

How is that making Sentoumaru Pacifista level, all i said was, he was too impressed to be stronger than that Luffy, you cant deny that and there is no reason to think otherwise.
Jinbei even apologized like the pussy he is, just read the fucking chapters and stop clownig me.

I said Cracker extrem diffs Lucci, but Lucci could also extreme diff Cracker. It can go both ways.
I thought Lucci was the Pussy (sorry)

Luffy was joking, dont act like he didnt one shot him as soon he wanted to. G2 Luffy after the timeskip is stronger than Sentoumaru confirmed so dont bring that ever up again. Based on what are Luccis attacks stronger than Crackers, beating scrubs like Sentoumaru and Atlas are not feats. Read my other comment for more clarification.
luffy always jokes in g5 , stop using this pathetic excuse

oneshot him ? i wont really call 3 named attacks which can damage lucci as much as EL g3 did to be oneshots
since when is luffy stronger than sentomaru being confirmed ?
Scrubs like sentomaru who can hold their own against kizaru and even land a hit on him ??

-Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit
-Her bite can put strong characters to sleep
-Armament and Observation Haki
-Rokushiki
-Tobu Shigan (advanced form)
-Paper art: afterimage (advanced form)
-speedblitzed Lucci 2x

Robin doesnt even have armament and observation haki
Thats not mythical lol. Its a god damn bat fruit. Robin is just too strong. You can give Stussy base COC too, nothing changes.

oneshot him ? i wont really call 3 named attacks which can damage lucci as much as EL g3 did to be oneshots
Scrubs like sentomaru who can hold their own against kizaru and even land a hit on him ??
Yeah Apoo landed a attack on Kizaru too pretimeskip, nobody cares about that. I said as soon Luffy wanted to he one shoted hom, please read....

Yeah Apoo landed a attack on Kizaru too pretimeskip, nobody cares about that. I said as soon Luffy wanted too he one shoted hom
When? Bro was Al'right next panel.
3 attacks doesn't count as one shot lol
Omg is said if he would go for a one shot from the start, come on man.