Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
Holy fuck, Law could actually die this arc.

At the moment, Teach doesn’t have villain portrayal, at least strength wise. He has no advanced haki, and he is having a tough fight with Law, while Shanks is neg diffing Law’s rival.

For Teach to be the next villain, something needs to happen for him to become much stronger than he currently is. But what could that be?

At the moment, Saturn is a Major antagonist of the egghead island arc. Saturn and the gorosei, as evident by the recent cover story, as well as silhouettes of the gorosei in flashbacks, don’t seem to age.

The gorosei have ope ope no mi immortality. Teach is facing Law. Luffy will probably face Saturn. Kid just got destroyed. It’s right there.

Oda will hype up ope ope no mi immortality this arc with Saturn. Then he will subsequently have Teach force Law to give him immortality in order to hype him up as the greatest pirate since Roger.
Wrong. Law won’t die without Luffy witnessing it (against Imu most likely)
BB would get his hype by killing off Shanks

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Though it sucks for Kidd…

I can actually see a scenario where this supposed one-shot actually makes sense (at least in Oda’s mind). If you think about it from the perspective of hyping up Shanks & also consider that it seems like Shanks used Kamusari then looks to me like Oda is simply making a parallel btw Shanks & Roger. If you think about it, Oden wasn’t necessarily a scrub when he fought Roger but he was still completely outclassed by him. Again it’s not a great look for Kidd but if the priority here is to hype Shanks and liken him to Roger then it makes sense.
Oden got up straight away from it.

Some Mihawk fans have weird priorities.

To me any Shanks hype is only more Mihawk hype.

Mihawk has 3.590b solo. He has more than his supposed captain who is a Yonko.

Shanks has 4b something with the best crew in One Piece and all the connections.

People are not ready for how strong Mihawk and Shanks really are.
They’re both strong!

Mihawk; a solo swordsman who was feared by the Marines and is considered the ”Strongest Swordsman in the World”. I don’t think he was even part of any crew/organization before the Cross Guild.

Shanks; a powerful character with an absolutely OP crew who is feared by many, has been hyped since Chapter 1 and has many cool moments.

Realistically, if the two of them fought, it would probably end in a draw. That’s how I see it. :lumazed:

You people dont learn it. When will you understand that these leakers are simply Yonko tards and the actual chapter turns out to be much different?

We know Oda. At best it will be 1-2 pages showing us how a quite long fight was off screened or preparations for it to off screen it in the future.

Surely the Dorry and Broggy bit is fake.

That’s a level of “absolutely fuck you guys” that is only matched by Oda’s sheer hatred of the Big Mom Pirates making him kick them down a waterfall twice.
That's just their way of showing gratitude to the people who defeated the menace responsible for laying their village and people to ruin