Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
I'm sure Big Mom was the shit in bed but if you go to sleep she's gonna roll over on you and you're done.

I think Infitima called Donovan from Berserk ( burly black guy who committed a deplorable crime ) a gorilla once
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1075-spoilers-discussion.37773/post-3962725
The post I was referring to
Post automatically merged:

infitima is a jehovahs witness, i wouldnt bother bro
OH NO

IDK, but the top comment says that ”the game is not officially made or even checked by Toei or Oda in any way as far as I know. So this artwork isn't canon.

Some person said that the game can’t be official with another responding saying “It’s a discontinued Japan exclusive called “One Piece Adventure Log”. I’m just trying to figure out what the heck is going on here lol”.

One Piece Adventure Log was developed by BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc. for mobile. They’re probably responsible for this... :odenugh::kidwat::mihugh::whitepress::sanjimeh:

Kurozumi's don't deserve human rights
Using this gif from now on
IDK, but the top comment says that ”the game is not officially made or even checked by Toei or Oda in any way as far as I know. So this artwork isn't canon.

Some person said that the game can’t be official with another responding saying “It’s a discontinued Japan exclusive called “One Piece Adventure Log”. I’m just trying to figure out what the heck is going on here lol”.

One Piece Adventure Log was developed by BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc. for mobile. They’re probably responsible for this... :odenugh::kidwat::mihugh::whitepress::sanjimeh:
Beat them with a log
A kurozumi is a kurozumi but a woman is still a woman, SHE WILL BURN :emohiyo:
We might need another trial..