Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Hmm what's he done now?.

*checks his twitter*

Now I genuinely feel sick, wtf. Fucking hell man. No wonder you're calling him out too man, that is fucked up shit hes doing.

:whitepress::risitexcla::risitameh::shame::stop::jay-he::jay-yeah::snoopy:

*LOUD sound warning*:

DONT check his Twitter btw guys, please.

He's reposting art of underage anime girls or "lolis" ofc. Just warning you so you don't end up having to see it for yourselves and thus any potential ramifications too. Some of it is quite, how to say, "inappropriate", a definite perversion to them. Theres one video he retweeted too of Gawr Gura being "presented in a very inappropriate and disgusting way" too.

Its fucking sickening anyway, Ive been feeling sick since I made my last post and mentioned his Twitter now. He even commisioned art of child Yamato with exaggerated Moe expressions or w/e you call it for his pfp and banner and reposts a lot of "loli stuff".

I'm referring to Drumz btw specifically.

Although then again I've seen a few users here with pfps and sigs like that on rare occasion and making jokes in that kind of context/"persuasion" too. Weebs will be weebs I guess.

:sanjimeh::kidwat:

He's reposting art of underage anime girls or "lolis" ofc. Just warning you so you don't end up having to see it for yourselves and thus any potential ramifications too. Some of it is quite, how to say, "inappropriate", a definite perversion to them. Theres one video he retweeted too of Gawr Gura being "presented in a very inappropriate and disgusting way" too.

Its fucking sickening anyway, Ive been feeling sick since I made my last post and mentioned his Twitter now. He even commisioned art of child Yamato with exaggerated Moe expressions or w/e you call it for his pfp and banner and reposts a lot of "loli stuff".

Although then again I've seen a few users here with pfps and sigs like that on rare occasion and making jokes in that kind of context/"persuasion" too. Weebs will be weebs I guess.

Ahh hell naw wtf

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

tf :snoopy: