Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
I would rather push my own family member of nobody's watching.
:pepeshy:
:believe:
Post automatically merged:

Look up how to imply horrible things about someone but get away with it legally. Contact your uncle's neighbors in a way that makes you look professional and sincere (dress up if you meet them face to face, send them nice letters, etc).

Tell them a brief bit of your story, and how your uncle was a piece of shit to your family, while implying they're capable of way worse, without saying anything definitive you can be held legally accountable for.

Gossip destroys peoples lives, not the truth. You want to get back at the scumbag? Use the truth as the flint to build a fire to bring the bastard down. It's no crime to spread rumors about someone you hate to their neighbors.

Asshole wanted to destroy your family with lies? Show him the same providence, and make sure the people living around him know to keep away from him. Even better if you can find his socials, and contact people he knows directly. If he's trying to invest the money he stole, let his business partners know what kind of person he is. Money is worthless if your reputation keeps you from spending it.

Don't lie. If you want to break the bastard, take the truth, and use it to make everyone associated with him question him. Don't do it out of revenge; do it so the fucker can't hurt anymore good people like you.

But, that's just my crazy revenge scheme, you do you.
:handsup:
You've always been so kind to me, I hate you've had to deal with that asshat.
Are you kinda evil?:milaugh: