Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
👨‍⚕️ 👨‍⚕️ 👨‍⚕️ 👮‍♂️ 👮‍♂️ 👮‍♂️ Hey,everyone. You spend time on this thread hungry for OP,but it's not healthy to be addicted to a single thing full-time. I made this mistake in the past,but i learn from it. Manga are the future of the comics industry. There are many great series out there,new or not,that are worth spending your time on. When you don't know how to look for good manga series on your own,ask someone who is knowledgeable about the subject for recommendations.
For example,i recently started following Sakamoto Days,one of shonen jump's latest hits. And this manga pleases me like OP never does. You should give it a try.
Here is a example: The woman in the image below delivered in only four chapters what captain mid didn't deliver in 582 chapters. (Yes,she is from Sakamoto Days.)

@Akai2 @zzShinichi @EmperorKinyagi @BangOO🍅 @Cross_Marian @ConquistadoR @mly90
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Seven7 @SakazOuki @NAMELESS @soheilhazrat @TheAncientCenturion
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @Sir Yasheen
I don't even read one piece these days properly

I am here just for shit show and trolling :suresure:

Are you sick and tired of struggling to lose weight? Do you find diets and exercise regimens to be difficult and ineffective? Premier Keto Gummies might be the answer you've been looking for, then! These delectable candies are made to assist in putting your body into a state of ketosis, when it burns fat instead of carbohydrates for energy. In-depth information about Premier Keto Gummies, their benefits, potential drawbacks, and sources of supply will all be covered in this article. So go ahead and grab a snack—preferably a Premier Keto Gummy—and let's get started.

-Incompetent Clown Manga Leaker Syndrome is a ailment that manifests when a manga content leaker repeatedly and inexplicably delays the release of highly anticipated material, causing widespread frustration and annoyance among fans. Symptoms include heightened anxiety, impatience, and an insatiable desire for sneak peeks and spoilers, which are perpetually out of reach due to the leaker's constant postponements. Sufferers may experience sleepless nights, relentless scrolling through forums for updates, and an overwhelming sense of despair as they yearn for the leaked content that never seems to materialize. The condition serves as a whimsical metaphor for the exasperation felt by fans eagerly awaiting new manga chapters, offering a humorous take on the frustrations of delayed gratification in the world of fandom and the clown behavior expressed by the leakers
Testimony from a John Doe.

"Experiencing 'Incompetent Clown Manga Leaker Syndrome' feels like being stuck in a never-ending circus performance. Picture this: you're the star of the show, eagerly awaiting the grand reveal, but every time the curtain is about to rise, a clumsy clown (the manga leaker) trips over their oversized shoes and sends the audience into fits of laughter.

You're on the edge of your seat, popcorn in hand, ready for the most epic plot twists, but instead, you get surprise pratfalls and confetti cannons. Your impatience grows as you wonder if the clown will ever get it right. You find yourself checking forums at odd hours, hoping for spoilers, but all you get are honking horns and rubber chickens.

In the end, you learn to embrace the chaos, laugh at the ridiculousness of it all, and remember that sometimes, the journey is just as entertaining as the destination. After all, life is a circus, and the manga must go on!"