Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
I

Indigo

I'm rewatching S1 of Nanatsu Taizai

and i forgot how powerscaling that shit is also a waste of time lmao

The Sins get beaten the fuck up and look like they are losing all the time, and then they just turn the fuck on and neg diff enemies all the time, jesus christ

Then comes a crazy as random holy knight bitch fucking them up in a 3v1, and then King shows up and destroys her

This is too fucking crazy lmao

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

The Sins get beaten the fuck up and look like they are losing all the time, and then they just turn the fuck on and neg diff enemies all the time, jesus christ

Then comes a crazy as random holy knight bitch fucking them up in a 3v1, and then King shows up and destroys her

I dropped it after the second episode because I thought the main character was obnoxious
:suresure:

Sounds like a bad anime perhaps? :choppawhat:

Nanatsu No Taizai's Powerscaling is completly nosense,lol!

AL sama

Red Haired

you can't deny first season was great