Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Oda doesn't need to hope for that its clearly working
Leddit and twatter full of people that say I will buy "2 copies" of the novel from zolo that oda is not even bothered to write
:josad:

I didn't even know a law novel exist too, I just can imagine how much money oda made with that with all the law fujoshis buying it :kobeha:

The fanbase of OP is extra cooked, when Kishimoto released those gaiden things there was at least backlash that he put all the kakashi writing and stuff into some shit book by his assistant. Which is still more effort btw.
The crux of the issue is that people become too invested in the characters (see multiple shippings, fanfics, and fan art), and gradually divorced from the story itself. So, if they see their favorite character pampered in this product or that one, they buy for the character itself, not the product or whichever its quality may be.

The crux of the issue is that people become too invested in the characters (see multiple shippings, fanfics, and fan art), and gradually divorced from the story itself. So, if they see their favorite character pampered in this product or that one, they buy for the character itself, not the product or whichever its quality may be.
yeah see:
Vivre cards are like that too btw, people clap because oda is too ass to draw and explain a powersystem with less complexity than dragonball and vivre cards "clarify it with odas oversight". Yet they have more errors than the manga itself and clearly made just to milk fans.
Sry needed to rant cause its so fucking stupid :suresure:
Its kinda foul but it is what it is. I dont even blame the fans of characters but its so transperent what they doing

Vivre cards are like that too btw, people clap because oda is too ass to draw and explain a powersystem with less complexity than dragonball and vivre cards "clarify it with odas oversight". Yet they have more errors than the manga itself and clearly made just to milk fans.
Sry needed to rant cause its so fucking stupid :suresure:
Imagine introducing a new form of haki (ACoC) and having its only visual indicators be black lightning, something we've already seen in basic armament clashes.

Imagine introducing a new form of haki (ACoC) and having its only visual indicators be black lightning, something we've already seen in basic armament clashes.
Thats kinda a double L because ACoC is literally ryou 2.0. internally explained by Luffy.
Like not only is the clarity ass its non creative too its like it almost make sense why it looks so filler samey :gokulaugh:
I said this in a other thread but I fail to imagine a more lame ass looking power system than haki, like even the fucking auras in yuyu hakusho looked cooler

yeah see:

Its kinda foul but it is what it is. I dont even blame the fans of characters but its so transperent what they doing
It's the same route the superhero movies took. People liked the movies at large because of the well-written stories, and in turn became attached to the characters. Then, the producers started discarding the story in favor of more character spotlight, and people kept watching, kept selling, kept blubbering, but eventually the quality went down the drain, and so did the sales.
OP may remain the most popular story in its medium, will surely become the longest shonen in history. But its legacy was tainted by all the poor decisions made in the past 10/12 years in terms of "sellability" over actual story progression and internal logic.

It's the same route the superhero movies took. People like the movies at large because of the well-written stories, and in turn became attached to the characters. Then, the producers started discarding the story in favor of more character spotlight, and people kept watching, kept selling, kept blubbering, but eventually the quality went down the drain, and so did the sales.
OP may remain the most popular story in its medium, will surely become the longest shonen in history. But its legacy was tainted by all the poor decisions made in the past 10/12 years in terms of "sellability" over actual story progression and internal logic.
It's not that bad.