Sign-up The Weeb's Worst Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO you can choose people?
Lol that was my favorite role

"..."
You are Al Sama

[Passive - Anime Reviewer] - Al Sama knows the identity of Tekking101, and shares a Mason Chat with them.

[Passive - Veteran Player] - Al is an experienced player and a respected figure in the OJ Mafia community. As such, his voting power is two.

[Active - Approved Host] - As an approved host, Al is well-versed in crafting balanced setups. He will not allow the Season Finale to have broken abilities. At night, he can target a player and learn the effect of one of their abilities.

[Active - Newbie Game] - Al is a mentor for all new players, and he's always there to help them. Once during the game, he may setup a [Newbie Game] to help players learn the basics of Mafia. He will post a sign up invitation in the thread, and the first 4 players to volunteer will get to play. The game thread will stay open at night for this game.

[Active - Sub] - Al hates the disruption caused by the lack of subs in Mafia games. He's a universal sub, and he's always willing to help out. He doesn't like seeing roles goes to waste. Each night, he can target a dead revealed Town player and use their abilities for the night. He may only use the same role once during the game.
---[hiding??] - Al gets a report on anyone that failed to meet the posting requirement at any given time. Once during the game, he may mod-kill someone that failed to meet posting requirement, even if it was their first offense or the host had a sub lined up.
---[sure...] - If a player gets mod-killed, Al will copy their role and gain their abilities on top of his own.

[Active - Mafia Awards] - Al has been trying his hardest to implement some sort of Awards for the Mafia section. They're finally here, and he's the jury! At the start of Day 3, Al. will share his nominations for 4 different categories, and everyone can vote through the host for their choice during that phase. The winner of each category will receive from up-grades to their role, while the players having the least votes in each category amongst people that have at least 1 vote, will be added to a pool for an extra lynch the following night.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
wow so youโ€™re telling me if I pick an approved host, itโ€™s gonna be a strong role?

There better be an ability where the Tris role protects the Zara role from nightkills.
Post automatically merged:

we dont get the roles we submit? fuckkk
Zara bad news, your selections shows that youโ€™ll get some really weak abilities ๐Ÿ˜‚

[Active - Newbie Game] - Al is a mentor for all new players, and he's always there to help them. Once during the game, he may setup a [Newbie Game] to help players learn the basics of Mafia. He will post a sign up invitation in the thread, and the first 4 players to volunteer will get to play. The game thread will stay open at night for this game.

This sounds awesome lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.