Sign-up The Weeb's Worst Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the game where you build your own role, Novas and Drago will make the roles. I thought it was always pick to characters, but I could be wrong.
ah ok, so only one makes it unless someone else submits the other character.

bugs and daffy due team would be hilarious.

hmmm
Post automatically merged:

ok i think if someone else submit either daffy/bugs i'll submit the other one. I personally would like to see them both in the same game as team duo) for lols

for now

Yuffie Kisaragi (ff7) Rosalyn (okage shadow king)

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I wasn't far behind but I m rusty now :jordamas:
If the game is really good, it's not hard to get a good game going that goes beyond active. I think the hardest part of a game like this will be noticing when people are hiding in the shadows and using it to hide their scummy butts. For me it will be even harder considering I dont' know the players here well, or how they play.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
If the game is really good, it's not hard to get a good game going that goes beyond active. I think the hardest part of a game like this will be noticing when people are hiding in the shadows and using it to hide their scummy butts. For me it will be even harder considering I dont' know the players here well, or how they play.
yeah plus we've changed too
You guys prepare for Flowa sorcery.

Gonna get the highest count cuz I have no school around that time.
:jordamas::jordamas:

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
ah ok, so only one makes it unless someone else submits the other character.

bugs and daffy due team would be hilarious.

hmmm
Post automatically merged:

ok i think if someone else submit either daffy/bugs i'll submit the other one. I personally would like to see them both in the same game as team duo) for lols

for now

Yuffie Kisaragi (ff7) Rosalyn (okage shadow king)
if you submit both then one of them will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.