Fanclub The Whitebeard Pirates Fan Club

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I like their design and I want to know more about the allied captains. Especially if some of them were part of the original crew :like white bay or were former enemies like Declavan Bros.

Doma is the coolest and like McGuy too.

But Weevil likely beat a lot of them already. I want to know what happen with Squardo after the war, did he go into depression ? where is he now ?

I like their design and I want to know more about the allied captains. Especially if some of them were part of the original crew :like white bay or were former enemies like Declavan Bros.

Doma is the coolest and like McGuy too.

But Weevil likely beat a lot of them already. I want to know what happen with Squardo after the war, did he go into depression ? where is he now ?
I also like the designs of Whitebeard's allies.

I'd like someday a novel/spin off can to be made about the Whitebeard Pirates including their allies, from the beginning of the formation of the crew.

About Squardo, I dunno ... Whitebeard's commanders and their allies were supposed to be strong pirates of the new world. But if I remember correctly, it was said in the manga that several of them died after the battle vs Blackbeard (Payback War) but I think it wasn't because they were weak ... Teach has two fruits and is very powerful. Just as a guess, maybe Squardo is dead. Although I'm more concerned with Oars Jr..... many assume that he died, but I'd like to think that he still lives.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I am very curious to understand what happened to Squardo and where he is now lol

One of the biggest mysteries in the manga since MF ended
I hope we will see the WBP who are still alive for the want war and we will learn more about what happen since MF and the grudge war.

Marco vs Weevil will also have informations about the state of the crew, the allied captains etc

With the Ace novel being drawn by Boichi we will see Thatch Marco Ace and co it will be really cool !

But I don't know how Boichi style will look for them
In the news they says that the manga would be a serialization, but I think it can be more of a One Shot than anything else. I say this because Ace's novel is long, and if Boichi is going to serialize it, there will be several chapters with several pages. It would be a long-term project, so that's why I'm not sure if Boichi will be able to do so many chapters (he's still with Dr. Stone)

Personally, I don't like Boichi's style of art applied to OP characters (don't judge me, it's a matter of personal taste ... On the other hand, I consider that Boichi is a very talented artist!!).

But I have confidence in Boichi because his work on "Zoro vs Mihawk" was excellent.

I'll settle for Ace's drawing looking "fine" in this manga. I haven't read Boichi's manga, but I compared some images of the different manga in which he has participated and I realize that his drawing style is versatile. He really has talent!

I am very curious to understand what happened to Squardo and where he is now lol

One of the biggest mysteries in the manga since MF ended
It could be.

I hope we will see the WBP who are still alive for the want war and we will learn more about what happen since MF and the grudge war.

Marco vs Weevil will also have informations about the state of the crew, the allied captains etc
Doma is dope

Both in design and epithet: "Bohemian Knight"
I hope the same.

And I like Doma too!