Chapter Discussion The wings are.not official!

VIZ as always hasn't translated the editors note and before they Stephen said only Sanji is the wings.

Damn it.
I see you on AP forums and you are a lying liar who tells lies. Stephen has already explained his decision. Wings = Sanji and Zoro, but Zoro is literally not mentioned in the sentence so its a bit of a thing that only works in non-English unless you do that TCB did and add your own flair.

I see you on AP forums and you are a lying liar who tells lies. Stephen has already explained his decision. Wings = Sanji and Zoro, but Zoro is literally not mentioned in the sentence so its a bit of a thing that only works in non-English unless you do that TCB did and add your own flair.
So you see me at AP and don't get my problem with Stephen and his choice of Translation. Ok... See me again

BTW it would totally have worked easily on english

There is always editors note… so where did the note go/evaporated!?

I would understand if They translated the editors note differently

but not having the note means Stephen basically neglected to translate that note himself

No scans will write editors note out of their ass Lol

Stephen just ignored it no matter how you guys wanna slice it

It has nothing to do with Stephen,more the american localization.

most people dont give a shit what Stephen Paul says... which is why most of the fandom refers to Kaido's crew as the Beast Pirates and not the Animal Kingdom Pirates
I cringe every time Animal Kingdom Pirates gets mentioned.:kobeha:
I miss manga panda...they had the most accurate translations.
Like that time they gave Capone a three billion bounty.
Lmao. Good time.:gokulaugh: