So the reason I actually voted Freckles and believe Flower is town is because she actually voted Freckles and acknowledged that is something she normally doesn't do when she posted sorry girl. As scum she is never voting Freckles D1 and never drawing attention to the fact that it is out of her norm
Patently false bc I noticed it too, Orca probably figured i did as well and mentioned me bc he thought I would see it (i did). You are pushing hard for something that is not there.
Charlie looking the best here. Why Alyssa scum? From my skimming it looked like many were the opposite of that viewpoint and I think I'd side with you based on the Naomi vote
Patently false bc I noticed it too, Orca probably figured i did as well and mentioned me bc he thought I would see it (i did). You are pushing hard for something that is not there.
It's a language barrier imo. If you notice all of the foreigners seem to use the word "insult" and I've noticed its probably bc they don't have a major grasp on what it means lol.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.