Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

@Polar Bear @The Orca can u guys give me the skinny on ali pls, what's the case there?
Search his posts about me. Its just not making sense. He avoided simple question to complain about not changing his vote and did so a few times. Was voting me because I voted Freckles without posting a reads list first. Claims I said I don't have reads (when I just told Flower to play with grenades (I'm just joking so nobody gets a wrong idea lol)) Maybe some fake outrage that I claimed as well. Polar had the latest in a post as well
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
This might be the most sus post in mafia history!!!

Ali votes Orca up to the lead wagon with 10 hours to go and its almost midnight

Orca said he ain't gonna be around i believe

Ali is perfectly content lynching an unclaimed Orca blindly without a fight

Then Ali is shocked Orca claimed and berates him for claiming

Ali back to the scum pile and leading it
i dont think its THAT scummy because it's likely that ali expected orca to fight first before claiming directly
 
I also find Ekko highly manipulative by saying people should know X from their pov or saying stuff like Flower scum sided from your pov like I‘m infallible and have to know everyone‘s alignment as a Survivor Wish granter.
 
polar, i trust you. thoughts on naomi?
The times I've seen her as scum she doesn't exactly voice her thoughts on specific players. More coasts imo. I think she has been more town like this game but also has had a few things I think scum naomi would do.

D1 I don't think it's worth the vote, but starting d2 if she begins to fade into the background she is scum

Kind of the same with Orca. I think he been much more town then scum, but if he fades or starts to act dumb then off with his head.

At least their play d1 I think has been more town though
 
any preference on the vote? and i agree with you

you, naomi, and i shall unite and pelt today

polar also welcome :3
I'm unfortunately walking out the door and probably won't be back until after eod. I'll try and check back in but no guarantees. Just a bad time of day for me to have eod. Better than 10am obviously lol
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
I also find Ekko highly manipulative by saying people should know X from their pov or saying stuff like Flower scum sided from your pov like I‘m infallible and have to know everyone‘s alignment as a Survivor Wish granter.
there is no shot you think polar is wolf because he asked to yeet the indie, not having it
 
The times I've seen her as scum she doesn't exactly voice her thoughts on specific players. More coasts imo. I think she has been more town like this game but also has had a few things I think scum naomi would do.

D1 I don't think it's worth the vote, but starting d2 if she begins to fade into the background she is scum

Kind of the same with Orca. I think he been much more town then scum, but if he fades or starts to act dumb then off with his head.

At least their play d1 I think has been more town though
tyyyy

you're so towny, don't betray me..
 
there is no shot you think polar is wolf because he asked to yeet the indie, not having it
When he ignored mech evidence from a host WU to call my wish fake despite it being proven to not be fake by said WU and Kro posting in the thread I have no reason to believe he‘s Town at the time I made that vote.

You’re just ignoring how things actually happened.
 
Top