Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
erm touche, hope i can make for it by completing witch hat atelier
I'm not a huge fan of WHA. It was decent. As for Ali, I'm just swinging for the fences at the moment to see what turns up, he was one who I was not really convinced by in what I had read.
he was saying stuff about cooling down here or in the hood, I don't remember where, he tried to keep in check his emotions
i can't quote but I liked his posts and his vibe
Fair, yeah that's possible.
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
I'm not a huge fan of WHA. It was decent. As for Ali, I'm just swinging for the fences at the moment to see what turns up, he was one who I was not really convinced by in what I had read.

Fair, yeah that's possible.
you feel unnaturally loose with your vote in such a gamestate i think
 
Top