Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
how does it not do much tho, if it literally tests the validity of both our claims? wolves usually lie about their role to begin with

and i dont know who wolves will want to block, but good to see you perspective slip and talk to me about wolves as if you know i'm not one of them.. anyway, i was saying that even if wolves were to mess with me or poe, at least one gets to confirm their role
no i see ur point, it just doesn't work like that in practice, unless a poe player claims exactly the vig in which case if they're lying the real vig can shoot them

you also know what my poe is besides yourself. feel free to take a stab at it
 
tbh, for my notes, if bitter ends up being scum, this interaction just makes it looks like you wanted to keep your scummate out of roleblock
No

If you're going to target someone with a commute so that they can use a role, then they won't be able to use that role

That's literally it and I don't know how to get that across beyond what I've tried already
 
No

If you're going to target someone with a commute so that they can use a role, then they won't be able to use that role

That's literally it and I don't know how to get that across beyond what I've tried already
yes but
1- we don't even know if bitter has night role
2- we know bitter claimed ability to get census if he survives the night
3- jailing anyone else would be same thing when it comes to roleblock part except they would not give us census D2

name better target for jail
 
I don't understand the hostility from Naomi right now. I said that I voted her randomly and then she's been confrontational since then and trying to intimidate me and the other voters off her wagon.

I said the whole handling of the situation was suspicious and it looks like a scum trying to abandon a sinking ship.
 
no i see ur point, it just doesn't work like that in practice, unless a poe player claims exactly the vig in which case if they're lying the real vig can shoot them

you also know what my poe is besides yourself. feel free to take a stab at it
okay tbh idk role madness so maybe you're right, it's just what came to mind

could you remind me what your poe is again
 
no i don't need to tell scum my role

just yeet the people voting me next day, or have vig shoot them Xd


i can't be bothered with low posters talking bs out there asses.
i have 77 posts, none of them fluffing or naked gifs or emotes.
if I am the low poster talking bs, you are wrong
 
Top