Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

@Lord Melkor thought on your duel situation atm?

wait how many protects would we have in this set up?

ace claimed protect, melkor claimed body guard and check for rb/redirect

2 neighbour chats, regardless of the wish. i don't see it being town.
 

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
Did you read the post just below it?
Yeah but I do. I’m waiting for you to do one more specific thing you have yet to do to finally you are GF coaching your team mentioned above.

if you are just saying these stuff to antagonize, then I have gravely misjudged your character, ratchy.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Yeah but I do. I’m waiting for you to do one more specific thing you have yet to do to finally you are GF coaching your team mentioned above.

if you are just saying these stuff to antagonize, then I have gravely misjudged your character, ratchy.
Loaded proposition. You're requiring me to either concede trolling or concede being scum. I'm neither. Nothing that I'm saying is unfair or out of pocket.
 

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
Loaded proposition. You're requiring me to either concede trolling or concede being scum. I'm neither. Nothing that I'm saying is unfair or out of pocket.
Time will tell. I have left my legacy, have left my partial claim, if you are town, we should be good. If not (which could only mean you are GF) then well played.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
ali claimed he can refilled, then your saying he not town?

like why on earth would he share that as scum? am pretty sure there some town that need refill.
He could claim to be jesus christ and I would still say he was scummy. He knows my real situation. So yeah he can't be anything but scum in my eyes.
 
just fyi

I claimed the ability to duel when everyone was on discord

I specifically said I would only be willing to target someone who was BOTH:

1. someone who was essentially outed or wouuld clarify a significant amount of the mech in the game (since from what I had seen up to that point was a bunch of contradictory claims)
2. someone Freckles signed off on

the duel was not something that was done out of pocket or even was surprising to very many people

I've noticed a few people questioning why the duel exists so I'm getting ahead of it now to clarify this
 
He's started to say I was scum because I wasn't active at first when he knew way before the game that I was super busy but he still pushed me on it.
did you forget the flower death tunnel when he was town?

he improved and toned it down imo much better now.

i think that is a sign to town then scum.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
just fyi

I claimed the ability to duel when everyone was on discord

I specifically said I would only be willing to target someone who was BOTH:

1. someone who was essentially outed or wouuld clarify a significant amount of the mech in the game (since from what I had seen up to that point was a bunch of contradictory claims)
2. someone Freckles signed off on

the duel was not something that was done out of pocket or even was surprising to very many people

I've noticed a few people questioning why the duel exists so I'm getting ahead of it now to clarify this
I didn't read it but you are fine. The situation is understandable.
 
Top