Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
@Charlie Can you at least understand my apathy here? After what we discussed over the night, we have the confirmed townie coming in saying I led the wagon on bitter. They clearly haven't read anything, don't even know what game they're playing, just running on vibes and BS and I'm supposed to be tolerant of it all. I do not have it in me any longer.
 
@Charlie Can you at least understand my apathy here? After what we discussed over the night, we have the confirmed townie coming in saying I led the wagon on bitter. They clearly haven't read anything, don't even know what game they're playing, just running on vibes and BS and I'm supposed to be tolerant of it all. I do not have it in me any longer.
oh i relate
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
Yeah, too many of you are too down. Mafia is supposed to be fun. Let's all relax.

Anyway, I see that I was dangerously close to being lynched. By luck, I was saved. I see the vot-getters

Bittersweet - 5
Flower - 4
Jinri - 2
Ekkolojinx - 2

seem to be two townies, another townie (me), and Flower, who may have already claimed indie?

@Zemmi , I think this is the second night you've targeted me with an action, if I remember right? Why do you hate me? :catrude:
absolutely not. i didn't get to pick N1, they were jus t the lowest posters. Last night I thought it was curious how the votes moved from you.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Unrelated but I'm of a mind to just claim. I really can't be bothered playing with this player set any more, it's too much of a sanity test. There is no real need for me to claim but when we have the confirmed townie entering with a post like that the game is lost, we have no chance of winning when that is on the town team.
 
Unrelated but I'm of a mind to just claim. I really can't be bothered playing with this player set any more, it's too much of a sanity test. There is no real need for me to claim but when we have the confirmed townie entering with a post like that the game is lost, we have no chance of winning when that is on the town team.
Ratchet, don't please.
It's one voice in many, Im not following unless their is a strongest case against anyone.

We can do this!
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
bruh

bitter was townread by me and my towncore
flower and i considered giving them her wish
who the hell led that terrible wagon?

Vote Ratchet

@Flower @Alyssa the Lamb @Yoho @Michelle let's kill Ratchet today. they said they were gonna follow me or town was gonna follow me if i'm stomp, and then they contributed to killing bitter from what i saw

but i also wanna nuke whoever started the bitter wagon. who tf was that
I just can't. It makes me more angry the more I see it. BTW most of the people in this town core were the ones voting for bitter, that's the best part of this. Why even bother playing the rest of this out, we're done.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Ali - probably town?
Reloaded - could be scum
Zemmi - could be scum
Michelle - could be scum, not sure though
Yoshi - could go either way but maybe town
jinri - nothing to read from, PoE
Ekko - leaning town, not strongly.

From there I would say Reloaded, Zemmi, Michelle, jinri should be the first priority to resolve. If there are more than two townies in that set of 4 then we *must* start re-evaluating the clears.
Will be back later. Ekko being killed makes me think he was mostly accurate, will give his reads a look over later.
 
bruh

bitter was townread by me and my towncore
flower and i considered giving them her wish
who the hell led that terrible wagon?

Vote Ratchet

@Flower @Alyssa the Lamb @Yoho @Michelle let's kill Ratchet today. they said they were gonna follow me or town was gonna follow me if i'm stomp, and then they contributed to killing bitter from what i saw

but i also wanna nuke whoever started the bitter wagon. who tf was that
Sorry, I had to vote him for self pres.
 
AceMarvel

Charlie
Michelle
Alyssa the Lamb
KWEH

The Orca
Xlaw

Zemmi

POE
Ali v2
Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet
Yoshi
jinri

Flower

Im probably clearing someone I shouldn't but, but my head is here atm.
 
Top