Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
i want to sheep Charlie, you made it clear you didn’t want to lead. And at this point like I said everyone has something going for them.

but that is irrelevant now. Hopefully jinri is just mafia.
It's not irrelevant because Charlie was sheeping me. I would think that would at least give you reason to maybe try and get Charlie to not do that, given that you think I'm scum. No?
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
One more falls

@Zemmi / Nithral has been lynched

​


Nithral

[Passive - Stubborness] The first harmful action targetting you in the game will fail.

[Active - Doing My Duty] Activate this ability to randomly redirect one player targetting you that night at random.[3-Shot]

[Active - Blocking the way] Activate this ability to roleblock the 3 lowest posters in the game for the night.[1-Shot] Non refillable.

[Active - Patrol] Target a player and learn what type of action they used that night.[2-Shots]

[Active - Scouting] Redacted.[1-Shot] Non refillable.


Wincon: You win when The Wild Hunt has eliminated all threats to them.​
1- @Ali v2 replaced by @Reborn
2- @Naomi
3- @The Orca
4- @Polar Bear
5- @Charlie
6- @Flower
7- @Xlaw
8- @Yoho replaced by @Mr. Reloaded
9- @bittersweet
10- @bradland Replaced by @Zemmi
11- @Lord Melkor
12- @KWEH
13- @Alyssa the Lamb
14- @freckles
15- @Ratchet
16- @AceMarvel
17- @Michelle
18- @Yoshi replaced by @Jan
19- @jinri
20- @EkkoLoJinx

Subs

1- @Jan
2- @Yo Tan Wa

Day 3 ends
Night 3 begins you have 20 hours to send me your actions.

@Charlie , @Reborn and @Ratchet may discuss in the thread tonight.​
 
Last edited:
Why sheeping me when im barely reading the game
thats a lie and secondly because you mention here and in our chat that you dont feel you are confident with your reads, which makes me think they are pure.

You know most players better than me. It is my be a stupid reason but it is my reason. Im following the player with no agenda.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
One more falls

@Zemmi / Nithral has been lynched

​


1- @Ali v2 replaced by @Reborn
2- @Naomi
3- @The Orca
4- @Polar Bear
5- @Charlie
6- @Flower
7- @Xlaw
8- @Yoho replaced by @Mr. Reloaded
9- @bittersweet
10- @bradland Replaced by @Zemmi
11- @Lord Melkor
12- @KWEH
13- @Alyssa the Lamb
14- @freckles
15- @Ratchet
16- @AceMarvel
17- @Michelle
18- @Yoshi replaced by @Jan
19- @jinri
20- @EkkoLoJinx

Subs

1- @Jan
2- @Yo Tan Wa

@Charlie , @Reborn and @Ratchet may discuss in the thread tonight.​
Can you confirm that the write up is correct and Zemmi was lynched?
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Cool, thanks Fuji.

I trust this now clears me, yes? I think there is a reasonable chance that jinri is scum too, though we need to understand why Zemmi was lynched despite having less votes. I don't have an extra vote.
 
Eh, how scummy can i get at this point xd

For the record, i have no f idea how this happened. I had 2vp that cycle so it should be 2 votes for jan vs 2 votes for Jinri. Idk how zemmi ended up lynched instead.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Eh, how scummy can i get at this point xd

For the record, i have no f idea how this happened. I had 2vp that cycle so it should be 2 votes for jan vs 2 votes for Jinri. Idk how zemmi ended up lynched instead.
I can't even begin to defend your voting at this stage. You're going to have to explain to me when you thought tying Jan with the wagon was the best option. In spite of all this I do want to find you but it is getting to a point where I can't defend you at all. If you're not town or have something else going on that drives these votes I must hear it tonight.
 
I can't even begin to defend your voting at this stage. You're going to have to explain to me when you thought tying Jan with the wagon was the best option. In spite of all this I do want to find you but it is getting to a point where I can't defend you at all. If you're not town or have something else going on that drives these votes I must hear it tonight.
Tbh what i said, It was tied for hours, noone budged. I just assumed scum is good with either result. I legit threw a vote for random person from poe.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I can move past moving the votes from jinri last day phase, though I think the defence was unearned. I cannot move past moving the votes again late, and not even onto jinri but another slot that was never in serious consideration for the lynch and had no discussion around it to lead to that. I will speak plainly Charlie. I think that is very selfish play coming from a townie and I don't consider you to be a selfish town player.

As for jinri, part of her reaction at the end demonstrates possible guilt to me. I also have to think why scum wouldn't launch a different wagon given how close the votes were. The only real defence I can see is scum were happy to keep the wagon there but there wasn't much change between the thread states when Zemmi gained some traction.

I think we do probably, objectively, need jinri's flip to piece the story of day 3 together though. Flower needs *serious* consideration, Reborn should be good, I'm going to have to think on who remians. By PoE, Reloaded basically has to be scum?
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Tbh what i said, It was tied for hours, noone budged. I just assumed scum is good with either result. I legit threw a vote for random person from poe.
But why Jan? Why not a slot that isn't playing? Especially after how the last day went? Goddamn man, you're making a difficult game more difficult with this stuff.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
oh wait i ams till voting charlie :D
Jan I find this hard to defend as well. Unless you think Charlie is scum I don't know why you were content just keeping your vote here. On a macro level it probably does look good, because if there was scum wagoned you would think there would be urgency to swap that, but instead you just parked it on a naked wagon. It's the apathy to who goes over that I struggle with though. If both are scum I think it looks worse as well as really you're losing scum either way, so it would make sense to check out.

@vig We need Jinri's flip for tomorrow. Please see to it.
 
But why Jan? Why not a slot that isn't playing? Especially after how the last day went? Goddamn man, you're making a difficult game more difficult with this stuff.
Somewhat random. Also remember him trying to appeal to freckles promising her some positive action or whatever. Jan should know you can't target tree stumps
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Somewhat random. Also remember him trying to appeal to freckles promising her some positive action or whatever. Jan should know you can't target tree stumps
Fair, but him having just subbed in, I can see not having a full grasp on all the mechanics at that point. It's a lot to absorb early.
 
Top