Speculations The

The Scene would have 0 meaning, cuz the Statement was addressed to Drake
It's not about Hawkins, it must be someone related to Drake
So candidates are:

1. Drake himself
2. Law (The One that Drake saved & betrayed Hawkins for)
3. Luffy (The Supernova that Law trusted to help him Defeat Kaido & also Highest Bounty in Alliance)

He could have checked Kaido too, but if it was him, he would have switched sides due to 1%

Since Luffy was already given a Percentage when he entered Wano alongside Zoro
There is Big Chance that Hawkins is referring to either Drake or Law
And i'm 90% leaning towards Law
also Kid, we know that Hawkins himself made a vodoo doll out of Kid.

So candidates are:

1. Drake himself
3. Luffy (The Supernova that Law trusted to help him Defeat Kaido & also Highest Bounty in Alliance)

He could have checked Kaido too, but if it was him, he would have switched sides due to 1%

you are not taking in consideration the fact that talking about Law would make Drake suspicious that Hawkins knows what happened, also Hawkins wouldnt talk about Drake while Drake showing no interest in his own death... I am 100% sure its neither Law nor Drake :p
but as I said if Hawkins was just checking all Supernova's survival rate then yeah other supernovas including zoro can be considered that man

So candidates are:

1. Drake himself

Also Sanji - The man Drake and Hawkins fought together
Post automatically merged:

also Kid, we know that Hawkins himself made a vodoo doll out of Kid.
We don’t know if at this point in the night Hawkins had the kid doll

I think there's a good chance that its actually Kidd given his current involvement with Killer. Unless we learn more about Kidd soon, what is even his plan after Wano? Its unlikely that he'll ever seriously clash with Luffy at any point after this, he has no prominent members in his crew aside from Killer, he likely isn't going to be heavily involved in any major arc after this so what next for him? Unless Oda massively expands on him, Wano really does feel like the apex for Kidd and at the same time he's prominent enough right now to where if Oda actually does kill him off it still has the potential to be a major and emotional death after Oda lets us in on his story.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The 1% man Hawkins was talking about is Zoro. Zoro was severely injured by Hakai and had to take the Zou medicine. This medicine is going to amplify the pain and damage further later. Zoro will defeat King, while taking a little more damage. Then all straw hats will gather to support Luffy in his fight against Kaido. Zoro may take severe damage again from Kaido. However, Luffy will beat up Kaido and nerf him but fail at last o completely stop him. At this point, Zoro will get up for one last attack and kill Kaido. After this, Zoro will fall down and will be near dead. Of course, he will ultimately not die as Chopper, Marco, or Law will somehow save him. But Zoro may get out of commission for the next whole arc.
Well. Even if it's Zoro, then it means Oda basically wasted some potential spicy plot because Zoro can't die. Lol.

I think Oda will do a nothing happened moment postTS for Zoro.
DR had a similar theme to Alabasta
WCI had a similar theme to EL (Saving a SH)
Wano definetly has a similar theme to TB
1% Zoro makes sense. Nothing happened 2 we go

I think it makes the most sense if it was Kid. Hawkins is fighting Killer, after all, and he does have Kid's voodoo doll. With Kid fighting a relatively fresh big mom, he probably won't be in very good shape coming out of that fight.
Post automatically merged:

As for Luffy and Zoro, didn't hawkins already predict their probability? Seems odd to reveal that they were the 1% man. Also, we know for a fact that Luffy and Zoro will not die as they are main characters, so making either of them the 1% man doesn't really create any tension.

But for Kid, he could legitimately die fighting big mom.

I think there's a good chance that its actually Kidd given his current involvement with Killer. Unless we learn more about Kidd soon, what is even his plan after Wano? Its unlikely that he'll ever seriously clash with Luffy at any point after this, he has no prominent members in his crew aside from Killer, he likely isn't going to be heavily involved in any major arc after this so what next for him? Unless Oda massively expands on him, Wano really does feel like the apex for Kidd and at the same time he's prominent enough right now to where if Oda actually does kill him off it still has the potential to be a major and emotional death after Oda lets us in on his story.
The one percent man won’t die. Hawkins is literally a straw man. It’s meant to be a red herring. No matter who it is they won’t die. Oda wouldn’t spoil it in advance like that

In Sabaody Hawkins clearly stated that Luffy's survival chance never drops to zero.

The 1% in Onigashima is a clear reference to this.

Luffy will barely escape death through fate.
I am not leaning toward Luffy because 1. He already made a prediction about Luffy's survival for the month and it was much higher 2. If it was Luffy he would have probably mentioned strawhat rather than saying someone