Theory Theory about Ancient weapons, Rocks D. Xebec, Perona, Toko and pure speculation on how Wano could play out.

So I've read a lot of online theories as well as watched a lot of youtube videos/comments that have led me to several key possibilities of how the final saga will play out. Please note this theory has several spoilers from the latest anime episodes and manga chapters.
Shout out to Randy Troy, MrMorj, I'm D King, Brago D, Joy Boy Theories, GrandLineReview, Sawyer7mage, VinlanD., Tekking 101 and Artur - The Library of Ohara. Your theories and other ideas with supporting evidence has given me a trove of information to use. As well as comments on their videos and another shout out to several online comments I've read here and there that seem to make valid points that allowed me to connect this theory together.

Firstly I'll start with a small fun theory

Perona and Toko
I believe them to be sisters, both of these characters have very similar hair and eyes, plus they've had several scenes with Zoro. It would be kinda funny to see Perona reunite with Toko who explains all the nice things Zoro's done for her.
We know Perona is fiercely loyal to Moria, from a recent anime episode we see young Moria clashing with Kaido in Wano. The timing of this aligns with when Perona also joined Moria.
Both Toko and Perona are orphans, Yasuie took in Toko and Moria adopted Perona. What if they both shared the same parents in Wano but something happened that resulted in their deaths? This would explain why Perona is still so loyal to Moria. I also feel like Moria had a huge role in the past that hasn't been elaborated upon yet. I will touch on this later on.
Now onto the second theory and predictions...

Ancient Weapons
Poseidon

We know this is the power to command sea kings, Shirahoshi currently has this ability, she's really pink and allied with Luffy.

Pluton - Theory, speculation and predictions
We don't know many facts from this, besides that it was a vessel that had the ability to destroy islands. I honestly believed it was the cannon on the Sunny and that it would be strong enough to destroy islands.However what if the vessel is Momonosuke and the weapon itself is the ability to command land monsters such as Zunisha?
it's possible the blueprints Franky has seen were made in the past only BASED on Zunisha, In Zou we learnt something happened in the past resulting in him being commanded to wander around for a crime he committed. Maybe the crime he committed was destroying an island and the next Pluton in line punished him. This would've led to people making blueprints of something similar as an alternative? This would also align with Icebergs dream of making water 7 "move" he might've drawn inspiration from the blueprints.

Also from Zou we see both Luffy and Momo can hear the voice of all things but only Momo was able to command Zunisha, Luffy can understand animals but can't command them. We might see this come into play again in Wano, with the Mountain God Yama-san, there might be a scene where both Luffy and Momo hear him but only Momo can command him, this would drive the point home.
In addition, in the second latest manga chapter Momo revealed, he cannot die, maybe that's because he read he's essential to a grander plan to bring upon the new dawn as the role of Pluton.
The fact that he also wears a distinctive pink robe, transforms into a pink dragon and has allied himself with Luffy leads me to conclude Momo could be Pluton as these are traits that follow Shirahoshi's criteria.

Uranus - This thought alone was responsible for me pulling on the thread of ideas that led me to post this entire theory online.
This is pure speculation, but based on the possibility the previous assumption of Momo being Pluton and ancient weapons are people who can command Land, Sea and Air monsters hold firm. It would make sense that the third ancient weapon is the ability to command air beasts?
Somewhere out there...in the one piece universe there is a pink person who has the power to command aerial monsters and they will align themselves with Luffy and the Strawhats in order to enact their will and accomplish their own dreams, just like Momo and Shirahoshi.
Firstly let’s delve into aerial monsters, could be several types but three that come to min
  1. Monkey D. Dragon - Has the ability to control the air, in a sense making him an aerial monster. In regards to point 3 he might have a hand in this monster's location. This is more of an add-on to the next two, if you wanted to even have a chance to control him you'd have to be a revolutionary or something.
  2. Dragons (The one I think it is)- The obvious contender, seeing as they were trying to recreate these on Punk Hazard, maybe that's what the WG want's Vega Punk to work on. (Personally believe Vega Punk is an undercover revolutionary since h).
  3. Eagles - I've seen several theories suggesting there was a mythical eagle called a Roc, that was a serpents natural enemy, this serpent could represent the Red Line (As referred to by Dorry and Broggy), or the serpent could also refer to a sea king we haven't seen that resides under fishman island. I expect each of the land, air and sea destructive weapons would have a few different types of monsters/beasts as well as big bosses we haven't met yet. Luffy's new attack called Red Roc could be a reference to Eagles. If you asked me to name you a one piece land monster, I'd answer giant lion or tiger etc, not a giant moving elephant that carries an entire island on his back. So if there's a mythical eagle that appears someday, that's just a taste of the destructive power of...Uranus
Both of these monsters presumably have eggs, and we've seen an egg on Gol D. Roger's ship after the incident on God Valley.

Rocks D. Xebec
We know Rocks had an incident on God Valley, but what I'm about to state is speculation into what might have occurred. What if the incident was related to Rocks being related to or friends with Pluton and he went to God Valley to obtain dragons or eagles, and that his motivation behind that was to change the world (A Revolutionary), explaining why someone like whitebeard was initially aligned with him. The recent one piece chapter where Kaido tells Luffy he got too overconfident could be drawing parallels to Rocks, who also got too overconfident when he possessed an ancient weapon. I feel like the story will try to make it clear with God Valley, one weapon isn't enough to change the world and that you need all three.
This would explain why both Roger and Garp had to team up in order to prevent ancient weapons falling into the wrong hands. It would also explain why the world government currently has possession of one of the ancient weapons in Mariejois, they essentially split up an ancient weapon.
Roger left God Valley with the Egg, Roger at the time didn't know the world government would try to recreate the dragons again through Vega Punks research.
The world government left God Valley with the vessel that could communicate with aerial monsters.

This vessel and the third ancient weapon is Jewelry Bonney with her pink hair. If you think about , Rock Xebec and Jewelry Bonney sounds kind of like a play on Bonnie and Clyde, so for now for the purpose of discussion let’s just assume Bonney is Xebecs wife (could be daughter sister I don't know) Some things we do know about Bonney though:
  • Ability to change her age appearance
  • One of the few Supernovas to actually interact with a member of the monster trio one on one, when she stops Zoro from escalating things in Sabaody.
  • When she "escaped" the world government, leading to current fleet admiral Akainu capturing her and saying he was trembling at his lava knees when he found out she escaped.
  • She has some sort of connection to Kuma (saw her crying in Mariejois when she saw him) and
  • She hates Blackbeard
  • The name Jewelry Bonney and her pink hair
Now some reasons for these
  • The ability to change her appearance and age on a whim gives us no indication of how old she is, its very possible she was alive when Rocks was
  • The interaction with Zoro gives them the foundation to develop their relationship in the future.
  • Akainu was afraid because she has the ability to command with aerial monsters.
  • It was mentioned Mariejois had a national treasure (people speculated this was an ancient weapon) so JEWELRY Bonney would be their national TREASURE , which they obtained after defeating Rocks on Gold Valley.!<
  • It's possible she's an undercover revolutionary and that's her relationship to Kuma,. In the scene where she stops Zoro from fighting, she says the problem with pirates is they keep escalating things. The way it's written makes it seem like she herself isn't a pirate. (Similar to the way Law refers to the strawhats). Thanks to Randy Troy I believe law to be an undercover marine and the way Bonnie talks about pirates seems to mirror the same way with Bonney and Zoro. It could also mean the connection for her and Rocks is that he was also a revolutionary (that got too overconfident).!m
  • The name Jewelry Bonney inclines us to believe she loves gold, just like dragons so there's a connection there.
  • The pink hair is also a small feeble connection to both Momo and Shirahoshi, I'd need to be more certain on this, but this idea alone is what began my whole train of thought.
That concludes my theory on the Ancient weapons, with only 5 years to go, this theory would really help progress the main story in a short amount of time by connecting characters we already have some story on.

The following is pure fanfiction since it's based only on the unconfirmed ideas theory above, but I feel it helps tie together several character relationships and brings light onto how the plot might develop going forward.

If Bonney was married to Xebec she may have had kids with pink hair such as Perona and Toko . It would also mean both Bonney and Xebec came from Wano . She might have enjoyed Xebecs talks of revolutionising Wano. Who do we know was in Wano inexplicably around a similar period that fought Kaido? Moria.
I feel Moria being an ex-revolutionary might be intertwined here because Bonney's relationship to Perona may be the reason Moria took her in. Could also explain the motivations behind their dust up in Wano. This inadvertently pits Bonney and Perona both against Blackbeard as well because of the way he treated Moria, Perona represents the Pirate animosity whereas Bonney would reflect the Revolutionaries.

Plus, Moria's interaction with Kuma in Thriller bark seems like there's some history there. My prediction is Bonney is of royal blood (like Momo and Shirahoshi), Kuma may have assumed the role of "Tyrant" to protect her and her family, if Moria were to be involved it would be somewhere here. We'd need more information to delve into this more but both Bonney and Moria have challenged Blackbeard and lost, kind of like their inherited will, that will be achieved with Luffy's help in his battle with Blackbeard.

I'd also like to touch upon the fact that it wasn't just the Marines and world government that left God Valley, it was also the dejected and defeated remnants of the Rocks pirates(Revolutionaries?). Rocks must've told his crew members Kaido and Big Mom some crucial information related to the one piece in order to get their support. What if when the incident ended, Kaido returned to Wano to keep it closed. Because both the next Pluton's and Uranus (Momo and Bonney) would come from Wano. Kaido seems depressed so the incident must have shook him to the core

Wano may have originally closed all those years ago for this exact same reason, and this may also be the reason for Zunisha being forced to wander around aimlessly. It represents a concerted effort between the Kozuki clan and the Minks to hide the secret weapons from the world (which we know from Zou are allies dating way back).
The reason the above parts are fanfiction is because I'm not sure why Bonney hasn't mentioned anything about Wano, especially if she had two kids/relatives there. She could've been on her way to Wano when she got caught possibly?

Supernovas and Akazaya nine - Predictions
There seem to be parallels between the Supernoves and Akazaya nine, the Supernovas are the new "worst generation of pirates” whereas the Akazaya nine can also be seen as a group of their worst generation of Samurai. Despite their rough upbringings they came together behind a captivating/inspiring leader that is Kozuki Oden. The supernovas may eventually be the same and be attracted to Luffy the same way, essentially fulfilling the roles of retainers in the final war.
The panel with the Samurai standing in the face of Kaido might be replicated with all the supernovas in the later acts of Wano. This could symbolise the new dawn, a new generation succeeding the old Akazaya generation. Both groups even have their own respective snitches, Apoo and Kanjuro. Now it's possible that both Apoo and Kanjuro are traitors and there's no redemption arc (Because FUCK KANJURO).
However after watching the latest episode of the anime, where Kanjuro highlights he was only a traitor because that was the character he was playing, what if his redemption arc is him being told by the samurai to play the role of the Kanjuro that couldn't draw? The Kanjuro that essentially befriended and fought with the fellow samurai. If he is indeed redeemed in this way then, this would make sense because then that could parallel Apoo whom I believe strongly to turn. Personally I hope I'm wrong about the redemption because isn't Apoo essentially responsible for Kidd losing his entire crew?
Hopefully I'm wrong and they're both traitors and the remaining Supernovas put up a united front against Kaido, but wait, how can all the supernovas face Kaido if Bonney isn't there.... Alas, Bonney was with Sabo and Vivi in the capital, so if Sabo escaped with Bonney and Vivi that would allow Bonney to return to Wano, reunite with one of her relations (Toko) .
If you're still with me, there's more, the last scene of Blackbeard we've seen he stated if the Marines won't take "it" then he will. This could also relate to Pluton and Momo, if Bonney does arrive with Sabo, then blackbeard has even more stakes to defeat them at the end of Wano. Akainu specifically said they were going to leave Wano alone. So there is a possibility Blackbeard is the final villain and the panel of the Akazaya Nine standing face to face with Kaido might instead be recreated with the supernova standing face to face with Blackbeard. The tragedy of Wano could be Law sacrificing himself to save Luffy to continue his journey, after Luffy suffers a crushing blow from Blackbeard.
This would also provide the segue from Wano to the final war saga and the final ancient weapon Uranus.
I'm not sure how Elbalf and the Endpoint will fit into this transition but I think there might be some Big Mom, Buggy, Shanks and Giant related stuff in there so that's another whole can of beans. Let's move on.

Final War - Predictions
Monster trio - Commanding the Land, Air and Sea - Three ancient weapons - Three factions (WG, Pirate, Revolutionary)
There are several theories and explanations about the final war on One piece, I feel like the general consensus is the red line being destroyed in two points and a command to remove the sea kings from the calm belt allowing for the creation of One Piece of Ocean.
It makes sense for the Pirate King Luffy, whose key strength is the ability to gather people to him, would ally with three separate vessels giving him land, air and sea control. However he needs capable crew to lead other fleets, that's where the monster trio comes into play.
As a bit of fun I have come up with some fanfiction on how these ideas tie together politically and how they could play out in the final saga.
Given that there isn't much time left for the manga, the quickest way to resolve the final saga would be to have three teams, each take on an essential task in creating the one piece. We've already seen the strawhats be split up before, so what if due to even more characters they get split up even more into thirds and paired with other people who share similar dreams and goals.

1. Pirate : Luffy + Shirahoshi (Poseidon) + All the pirates he's met along the way especially Koby. A united from of Koby and Luffy vs Blackbeard would replicate the Gol D. Roger and Garp at God Valley themes.
I think Iceberg achieving his dream of moving water 7 would give the straw hat fleet the best shipwrights and maintenance for his fleet.
Luffy using Shirahoshi to command the sea kings, gives him the ability to remove them from the calm belt, plus Luffy promised to show Shirahoshi the surface. Might fight Blackbeard again on the ocean whilst Zoro and Sanji destroy the two red line points. Maybe IMU has the water devil fruit and cuz its UMI spelt backwards, that would be the most overpowered devil fruits against strong pirates with devil fruits.

2. World Government - in this case I'm making a stretch to royal blood : Sanji + Momo (Pluton) and Shanks- leading Zunisha to destroy a point in the redline not just because they're both pervy, but because Sanji has some more connections to Pedro and Zou. Seeing as this theme is royal blood I guess they'd attack Mariejois. Where Sanji will finally achieve his dream and see the all blue. Might even have Jinbei tag along and free the imprisoned slaves in the Capital.
Another interesting point is, Oden's dying wish was to open Wano to the world. If Momo is Pluton, he's going to take that dream one step further and contribute to opening up the entire sea Can see also see Germa, Alabasta/Vivi helping.

3. Revolutionary/Bounty Hunter in this case who could also be connected to Wano's past: Zoro + Bonney (Uranus) + Sabo and Brook - Zoro flying down from a dragon to destroy another point in the redline. If Sanji is going to Mariejois then Zoro would attack the point where Laboon is, fulfilling his and Brook's dream. Can also see Revolutionaries helping.
Each of these characters seem to mirror similar inherited wills that align with certain political factions and backstories. Mirroring general themes and dreams that we see a lot of in one piece. If this fanfiction is onto something then Wano is going to get even better!

Mclovin9465 also pointed out whitebeard yelled before dying that 'Sengoku, what u and the world gov have always feared will happen, this time there will come a person with the weight of all these years history on his shoulders and disturb the current equilibrium of power' or something like that(it's been a time since i watched marineford).
I think that's Oda foreshadowing a proper war will happen and celestial dragons will go extinct

This ties in with the entire politics and shifting of power that has been alluded too by both Shanks when he visited the Gorosei and also Doflamingo's comments from his prison cell.

Or Uranus could be Enel IDK.

I've noted chunks of the post as fanfiction because Liam from GrandLine if you ever read this, I listened to you mate.
Thank you to everyone who read the post! And a big thank you to every online comment I've seen, throughout post-episode threads, post-chapter threads, prediction threads and other posts that have all influenced certain parts of my fanfiction, I truly drew upon a large pool of ideas.

TL;dr
  1. Perona and Toko long lost sisters
  2. Momo is Pluton commanding land beasts
  3. Rocks came from Wano and his pirates represented a revolutionary faction obtaining an ancient weapon and being defeated.
  4. Jewelry Bonney is Uranus i.e. the national treasure of Mariejois - Pink haired mother of dragons, also from Wano.

Last edited:
I’m only gonna bite off a little because of how much meat is here, and also because a lot of it instantly falls apart with the piece I’m going to pick at.

Perona and Toko
I believe them to be sisters, both of these characters have very similar hair and eyes, plus they've had several scenes with Zoro. It would be kinda funny to see Perona reunite with Toko who explains all the nice things Zoro's done for her.
We know Perona is fiercely loyal to Moria, from a recent anime episode we see young Moria clashing with Kaido in Wano. The timing of this aligns with when Perona also joined Moria.
Both Toko and Perona are orphans, Yasuie took in Toko and Moria adopted Perona. What if they both shared the same parents in Wano but something happened that resulted in their deaths? This would explain why Perona is still so loyal to Moria. I also feel like Moria had a huge role in the past that hasn't been elaborated upon yet. I will touch on this later on.
Now onto the second theory and predictions...
I actually really like this one, you may really have something here.

Pluton - Theory, speculation and predictions
We don't know many facts from this, besides that it was a vessel that had the ability to destroy islands. I honestly believed it was the cannon on the Sunny and that it would be strong enough to destroy islands.However what if the vessel is Momonosuke and the weapon itself is the ability to command land monsters such as Zunisha?
it's possible the blueprints Franky has seen were made in the past only BASED on Zunisha, In Zou we learnt something happened in the past resulting in him being commanded to wander around for a crime he committed. Maybe the crime he committed was destroying an island and the next Pluton in line punished him. This would've led to people making blueprints of something similar as an alternative? This would also align with Icebergs dream of making water 7 "move" he might've drawn inspiration from the blueprints.
I don’t believe there’s any chance Momo is pluton.
A.) Pluton is connected to Alabasta.
B.) Robin read the poneglyph that told her about pluton and she would have certainly recognized Zunishi if it was a giant elephant
C.) The blueprints are said to be OF Pluton, not based on Pluton. And they’re passed down from the ancient kingdom who likely made the original. Using Occam’s Razor it just makes more sense for it to be a ship and also I think it’s important that there are going to potentially be 2 plutons. One that’s found and one that Franky builds. My current theory is Luffy & Blackbeard will both have a Pluton.

I could address some of the other stuff I have some thoughts on, but it’s probably better to just focus on small bites at a time than to try and juggle too many things at once.

Last edited:
I’m only gonna bite off a little because of how much meat is here, and also because a lot of it instantly falls apart with the piece I’m going to pick at.

I actually really like this one, you may really have something here.

B.) Robin read the poneglyph that told her about pluton and she would have certainly recognized Zunishi if it was a giant elephant
C.) The blueprints are said to be OF Pluton, not based on Pluton. And they’re passed down from the ancient kingdom who likely made the original. Using Occam’s Razor it just makes more sense for it to be a ship and also I think it’s important that there are going to potentially be 2 plutons. One that’s found and one that Franky builds. My current theory is Luffy & Blackbeard will both have a Pluton.

I could address some of the other stuff I have some thoughts on, but it’s probably better to just focus on small bites at a time than to try and juggle too many things at once.
Yeh I definitely understand where you're coming from, I'm going to do some more research into Alabasta today and in particular Crocodile and his dream for Pluton. There's another theory in regards to him being a woman previously and having history with Ivanka - a revolutionary and see if there's any evidence connecting from there.

Yeh I definitely understand where you're coming from, I'm going to do some more research into Alabasta today and in particular Crocodile and his dream for Pluton. There's another theory in regards to him being a woman previously and having history with Ivanka - a revolutionary and see if there's any evidence connecting from there.
I think most are familiar with the Crocodile is a woman theory (and it’s bastard sibling that Crocodile is Luffy’s mom lol). From every time I’ve heard it it doesn’t seem like there’s a ton to go on. All we know for sure is Ivankov has something over Crocodile’s head and he absolutely doesn’t want it getting out. He could be a woman but at this point if that’s all there is it’s going to be underwhelming lol. I feel like digging into that one is going to be taking lots of shots in the dark until Oda gives us more, if Oda gives us more. But that’s no reason not to dig if you feel inclined to do so.

On Alabasta specifically, it’s got to be important considering Im Sama has that picture of Vivi, her father may have been executed at the Revere, and something definitely happened with her there as well. I think Alabasta’s potential connection to the ancient kingdom would explain why it was so on the WG’s radar at the Revere.

I think most are familiar with the Crocodile is a woman theory (and it’s bastard sibling that Crocodile is Luffy’s mom lol). From every time I’ve heard it it doesn’t seem like there’s a ton to go on. All we know for sure is Ivankov has something over Crocodile’s head and he absolutely doesn’t want it getting out. He could be a woman but at this point if that’s all there is it’s going to be underwhelming lol. I feel like digging into that one is going to be taking lots of shots in the dark until Oda gives us more, if Oda gives us more. But that’s no reason not to dig if you feel inclined to do so.
Yeh there's definately not much besides the fact Ivankov has something on him, being an ex-revolutionary could also make sense as something he wouldn't want people to know as well and could add to his backstory.

On Alabasta specifically, it’s got to be important considering Im Sama has that picture of Vivi, her father may have been executed at the Revere, and something definitely happened with her there as well. I think Alabasta’s potential connection to the ancient kingdom would explain why it was so on the WG’s radar at the Revere.
Yeh I definitely believe Kobra was executed and the WG painted Sabo as the one responsible, what's interesting here is the information additional Morgan received as well, there's theories saying Wapol is the one who called and told Morgan's that Vivi is actually with the stray hats. This move by Imu and Wapol would shift the politcal balance against Pirates/Marines. This would also tie in with the later part of my original speculation on how Wano might play out.

Yeh trying to figure out what Alabasta did to betray the world government in the past would be another interesting theory thread in itself, but I think we still need a lot more information before that begins.

Hey mate I know it's been a while but I did some more digging and think I might have come up with something. Been working on it since originally posting in my spare time that's why its taken so long.

I think Plutons connection to Alabasta is Toki and Alabastas destruction 800 years ago, same time she lept through time AND she's Momo's mother. I've got a whole theory about why Crocodiles information was outdated that will explore this more.

The blueprints were made because Joyboy was originally betrayed or defeated by the nature of ancient weapons. If weapons are humans that can command beasts, then as humans they are susceptible to kidnapping/betrayal. Key themes in one piece which I will explore in another theory. So after his defeat blueprints were made as a contingency incase you lose control of one of the ancient weapons.

After Joyboys defeat the remaining heirs of ancient weapons were sent to Wano and it was closed off from the World so the ancient weapons wouldn't fall into the WG hands. I'm not sure why but Toki comes into play here, when she first met Oden she was in native Wano attire despite never having been there, looking for a way to Wano to find safety.

These ideas led to a trove of theories and intertwining ideas, most likely going to have to post 10 theories to address everything I think I might have uncovered.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, Perona hasn't been with Moria that long. Also the reason why she was trying to leave without him at the end of Thriller Bark

If I remember correctly, Perona hasn't been with Moria that long. Also the reason why she was trying to leave without him at the end of Thriller Bark
I believe she was seven when she was found by Moria, she's currently 23 so its been more than half her life with Moria.

I think she was preparing the ship to leave and then Kuma made her disappear,
She's been looking for Moria since then so I don't think she was trying to bail on Moria back then.