Powers & Abilities These are the Top 5 Most Impressive Strawhats in Onigashima

5 Chopper:he made the cure that saved a lot of allies with a new MP power up is true that he couldn't with Queen but you don't have to shine in fights to be important in fact he defeated him with the virus
4 Robin:she had a fight with a new PU
3 Sanji:Mr prince when he saved momo later he saved Chopper encouraginh the allies and fight Queen third stronger who are Sanji fights
2 luffy
1 Zoro
-Wano Zoro is pre TS Zoro, the Zoro that everybody loved(even his haters)
-he was the SH that get more involved with wano suffering
-He has ties with the country being the descendent of the legendary Ryuma
-Oda gave him a waifu,like he did with Luffy and Sanji
-a new sword
according with the expert of this site contains oden's haki
-Recover the antidote that was very useful for chopper
-CoC
-having very good feats on the roof alongside his captain,blocking hakai and scarred a younko(yet the scar is not big as oden)and fighting against a YC1 in the same arc

5 Chopper:he made the cure that saved a lot of allies with a new MP power up is true that he couldn't with Queen but you don't have to shine in fights to be important in fact he defeated him with the virus
4 Robin:she had a fight with a new PU
3 Sanji:Mr prince when he saved momo later he saved Chopper encouraginh the allies and fight Queen third stronger who are Sanji fights
2 luffy
1 Zoro
-Wano Zoro is pre TS Zoro, the Zoro that everybody loved(even his haters)
-he was the SH that get more involved with wano suffering
-He has ties with the country being the descendent of the legendary Ryuma
-Oda gave him a waifu,like he did with Luffy and Sanji
-a new sword
according with the expert of this site contains oden's haki
-Recover the antidote that was very useful for chopper
-CoC
-having very good feats on the roof alongside his captain,blocking hakai and scarred a younko(yet the scar is not big as oden)and fighting against a YC1 in the same arc
Yea I've seen a lot of people make a good case for Chopper at 5 over Robin or Franky, I think its pretty close in that regard

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
My 2 cents :

Zoro - His rooftop showings, in particular tackling Hakai, permascarring Kaido and showing those massive speed outputs proving very substantial to me.

Kaido and Meme - Not much to be said. I didn't like Big Mom's performance bar Hakai much regardless and of course Hakai isn't just coming off her.

Luffy - Displaying superlative offensive skills despite not enough to give Kaido substantial enough troubles.

Kidd - Despite nothing that shiney he is showing some pretty neat tankiness and great physical strenght.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
My 2 cents :

Zoro - His rooftop showings, in particular tackling Hakai, permascarring Kaido and showing those massive speed outputs proving very substantial to me.

Kaido and Meme - Not much to be said. I didn't like Big Mom's performance bar Hakai much regardless and of course Hakai isn't just coming off her.

Luffy - Displaying superlative offensive skills despite not enough to give Kaido substantial enough troubles.

Kidd - Despite nothing that shiney he is showing some pretty neat tankiness and great physical strenght.
I think the OP is refering only to SH mate:shocking:

Why is sanji saving momo a big deal.
He got all the help in the world, the scabbards took care of kaido and disarmed him and king, and shinobu distracted king, and queen was useless as usuall.

It took 10 people to save momo.