Future Events These will be the Final Matchups for Wano's Endgame.

When its all Said and done these will likely be the final matchups for the arc.

1. Final matchup for the Roof fight is Luffy Kidd and Law vs Kaido.

Zoro is gonna land a devastating hit on Kaido ,even more powerful than Odens attack, It will be a 3 sword style attack. Not only will it open the old scar it will create a new scar on Kaido. Leaving Kaido in a heavily injured state but still active due to his Zoan prowess.

Zoro will drop his guard for a sec and Kaido will then knock Zoro out with his club (In similar manner Oden vs Kaido went) Killer will be taken out as well. Luffy and Kidd will be furious.

Leaving it to Luffy, Kidd and Law. Yamato will witness this and record it in a journal like Oden use to do.

2. Final Matchup: Marco vs King.....

I honestly dont know what Oda is going to do with Marco, but as long as Marco is here he has to fight King. King is likely a Bird of some sort, (im guessing Garuda since Garuda is intertwined with the concept of a Phoenix . And that is how King will become a problem for Marco.

3. Final Matchup: Sanji vs Queen

I think Sanjis endgame fight is with Queen honestly, Chopper will try to fight Queen and ultimately lose, Queen will make a remark about making chopper his test subject for an experiment, Right when Chopper is about to be attacked by Queen, Sanji will save him in anger. ( In a similar manner he did with Usopp in Enies Lobby. Why Is Sanji likely gonna fight Queen? Its a long list but to name a few....

1. Queen sent the Tobi Roppo after Sanji in the beginning of the arc
2. Queen fits the quirky nature of Sanjis opponents.
3. Oda blatantly dropping the Dialogue from Queen with Judge and queen referring to sanji as Judges son.
4. Theres a lot of Enies lobby references going on for Sanji in this arc, aside from Black Maria/khalifa theres also Queen/Jabra.

Queen has a thick, queue-like braid through eight ties, with a stinger-shaped ending tuft, comes out the back of his head, which is otherwise bald. Additionally, he dons a Fu Manchu mustache whose tendrils widen as they droop to his chest.
Jabra has a Fu Manchu mustache, a pointed goatee, and long hair braided in a thick queue, that somewhat resembles a scorpion's tail.

Like Jabra, Queen also likes to banter with the person right above him, but ultimately the key to this Sanji vs Queen matchup is the Judge connection.

4. Final Matchup: Chopper, Carrott and maybe Wanda vs Perospero.

No I dont think Perospero is going to get the upper hand on Marco somehow because Carrot and Wanda will stop him before he gets the chance, Chopper after being saved by Sanji will see them struggling and go help them.
All 3 of these characters have been defeated and made fun of by Perospero at some point, and Chopper has connections to both carrot and Wanda but especially Carrot.
Unsure about Wanda since oda hasn't really focused on her character but Chopper and Carrot forsure.

5. Final Matchup Inu and Neku vs Jack

I think Neku is going to come back and save Inu unexpectedly from Hybrid form Jack. I think the point of Oda having Neku leave before is just to use Inu to hype Jacks Hybrid form up a bit. The 2 of them will fight Hybrid Jack and ultimately 2 people will die in this fight, Jack being one of them. The one who survives will tell the tale to future generations.

6. Final Matchup: Denjiro and Franky vs Sasaki

Sasaki wanted revenge against Denjiro for betraying him, now that the scabbards are running around the floors it makes it all the more likely that Denjiro and Sasaki will interact again. He will assist Franky in his fight. Finishing blow by Franky of course.

7. Final Matchup Jimbei and Kawamatsu vs Who's Who

Kawamatsu being a fishman does hint at him and jimbei interacting at some point. It seemed he faced some racism in his earlier years that he and jimbei could relate to. This would be a Sanji/Jimbei vs Wadutsumi situation where the characters dont need each other to defeat their opponent, but rather Oda just wanting to show their abilities together. Finishing blow by Jimbei of course.

8. Final Matchup: Nami, Usopp, Izo and Kiku vs Page One and Ulti

This sounds like a lot of people but it makes sense when you consider Ulti alone without Page Ones help almost defeated both Usopp and Nami. Like Page One and Ulti , Izo and Kiku are related. Izo is also a marksman like Usopp , he could potentially teach Usopp a few things about that and even show Usopp how marksman utilize observation haki. Finishing Blow going to Nami and Usopp of course.

9. Final Matchup: Robin and Brook vs Black Maria

This is one of the few matchups thats actually already set, and it makes sense given it had almost 10 chapters of buildup. Brook said himself it seems like a good matchup. Of course it won't be an easy fight at all for Robin and Brook.

And Finally.....

10. Final Matchup: Kinemon vs Kanjuro (this may be coming up very soon)

Both Kinemon and Kanjuro will Die in this fight. Kanjuro will try an underhanded tactic that will kill kinemon In the end, but kinemon will ultimately get the final blow but die shortly afterwards. Yamato ,Shinobu, Momo and "potentially" Sanji will witness Kinemons final moments.

Characters like X Drake,Yamato, Apoo, Hyogoro , and Hawkins will likely not get anything conclusive.

Last edited:
Sanji ain’t fighting Queen. Marco’s gonna lose to King and Sanji’s gonna have to save him
Let me ask you this.... Who is Sanji more likely to save? Marco some random guy sanji doesn't even know or Chopper Sanjis crew mate? Sanji always saves the strawhats, The plot honestly doesn't favor Sanji vs King. Its pointing more towards Sanji saving chopper and fighting Queen. Cause we know for a fact Queen is going to defeat Chopper......We dont know if King can beat Marco bro.

I can see these all happening though Nami and Usopp getting help from 2 Scabbards seems a bit much. Since the Scabbards are moving around at the moment, we'll likely see if all these predictions (aside from the rooftop one) are correct in the next like 5-10 chapters. 4, 9 and 10 are the ones I definitely agree on. As cool as it would be, Brook has no reason to bail on Robin right when Black Maria is getting serious. Not sure on Franky needing Denjiro's help but Denjiro does have history with Sasaki so maybe.

Let me ask you this.... Who is Sanji more likely to save? Marco some random guy sanji doesn't even know or Chopper Sanjis crew mate? Sanji always saves the strawhats, The plot honestly doesn't favor Sanji vs King. Its pointing more towards Sanji saving chopper and fighting Queen. Cause we know for a fact Queen is going to defeat Chopper......We dont know if King can beat Marco bro.
Drake is literally with Chopper and he and Queen have a grudge.
King has been trying to get someone to kill Momo, he'll end up doing it himself and Sanji will stop it. Yamato will go to the roof.

Sanji vs King
Drake vs Queen

Drake is literally with Chopper and he and Queen have a grudge.
King has been trying to get someone to kill Momo, he'll end up doing it himself and Sanji will stop it. Yamato will go to the roof.

Sanji vs King
Drake vs Queen
I've seen people bring up drake, X Drake is NOT getting a conclusive fight....... You realize X Drake and Hyogoro have been at that same location fighting Apoo since 997? If oda wanted drake to fight queen he could have written that shit A Long time ago. Where was Drake when Queen was about to Kill Hyogoro ? Where was drake when Marco was 2v1 king and queen? X Drake is literally right there, its clear Drake isn't the one who's gonna fight Queen bruh. Again, Sanji vs King cannot happen as long as Marco is in the plot,