Questions & Mysteries Things that you are 100% sure will happen in the story?

Kaido will beat the volcano allegations, get out of there a changed man and reconcilie with his daughter yamato. Maybe by doing this she will stop being a schizo who believes thar she's a man.
Reword this so any LGBT people don't clap you for transphobia ( calling a woman who thinks they're a man a schizo )
I personally don't care about your views on trans people and I admit that it's a bit cringy that Yamato acts like that, but still.

90% - Nami CoC
60% - Smoker joining the crew
60% - Tashigi dies
40% - Usopp dies
80% - Lunami canon
95% - Usokaya canon
20% - Smotashi canon (😭😭😭)
10% - Luffy or Nami die

% not based on logic but whether or not Oda can find the courage to do some things (luna, smotashi, smoker nakama)

Last edited:
C

CensoredbyWG

I'm sure the opposite of almost everything "predicted" by Zoroturds won't happen.
That's for sure lol.
Post automatically merged:

Reword this so any LGBT people don't clap you for transphobia ( calling a woman who thinks they're a man a schizo )
I personally don't care about your views on trans people and I admit that it's a bit cringy that Yamato acts like that, but still.
Well, yamato isn't trans, she developed schizophrenia after seeing oden die and taking countless beats by kaido to the point where she believes to be a guy who was her father's nemesis that she know about, probably as a way to cope with her situation.

Kaido will make things UP with her and she will stop calling herself oden.

Last edited by a moderator: