General & Others Things you'd never expect happen when you started One Piece that ended up happening

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I never exept that Sanji will find a girl who actually like him and almost marry her.
I never exept that the Lonko will be so pathetic...
I never exepet that Chpper will find a love interest and that there island full of Chopper's.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I didn't expect my favourite character (Ace) would die in a series where no one ever dies. That was the biggest slap to the face.

Otherwise, Franky joining the crew, Apoo setting up Hawkins and Kidd when Kaido showed up are some of the first things that comes to mind

Of course I do.

It's when you make a character look silly in a comical/tragical way for the sake of it or for any other reason.

Like in a theater.

This is what happened to BM in several occasions.
Not in that one. Nothing to do with what you described.
Sanji survived Due to his father who he "Disowned". If it was base Sanji he would have died.
Zoro cutting Pica is greater than anything Sanji did and he hasn’t even gone all out
No.
No.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

AP -> clash with BM
Durability -> unscatched after King's attack
Post automatically merged:

No.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:mihanha::kaidowhat:
He never clashed with Big Meme, he help Luffy to stop her punch, "clash"
Not that this impressive, Brook and Chopper had an actual fights with her.

His durability is shit he literaly beg King to let him go or he die and only survive thanks to the RS (he admit that himself)

Yoy are a Two Piece reader, sir have a good day and enjoy Two Piece!:queenmeme:

Not in that one. Nothing to do with what you described.

No.
No.
How not?
Sanji has nothing to do with a yonko.
That is why King was clearly portrayed above Sanji in their little clash.
Sanji was clearly afraid.

Either way let's spare this conversation for another thread.

This thread is merely to describe things we would not expect about the manga, not to discuss about each of them.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

How not?

This thread is merely to describe things we would not expect about the manga, not to discuss about each of them.
Lanji didn't only been afraid he outright beg King to let him go because he thought he going to die:mihanha::holdthisl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:mihanha::kaidowhat:
He never clashed with Big Meme, he help Luffy to stop her punch, "clash"
Not that this impressive, Brook and Chopper had an actual fights with her.

His durability is shit he literaly beg King to let him go or he die and only survive thanks to the RS (he admit that himself)

Yoy are a Two Piece reader, sir have a good day and enjoy Two Piece!:queenmeme:
It does not matter if he had help from Luffy, the feat is above what Zoro did.
No, Sanji only talked about suit's durability, but the suit does not increase his durability. The material of it is flexible, like normal clothes, so it sticks to the user body. Is not something rigid/stiff like a shield so it can absorb the impact. Sanji tanked it with his own durability.
And, even if the suit gives him more durability, which is not the case, it does not matter. That will be part of his power.

Brook and Chopper never did something like that and BM was toying with both since she wanted them for her collection, she never went seriously against them.

How not?

First, why matters if Sanji has to do something with a Yonko when we are analyzing his feats? Lol.
Second, how the guy who was about to marry a Yonko's daughter has nothing to do with a Yonko? Lol x2.
King was not portrayed above Sanji lmao (I'm not saying he is not above). Sanji was in midair where he has no advantage against a true flying user, he has no ground to gather momentum or helps with it for blocking an attack and King went full Zoan mode and gathered momentum with his speed as a flying user and went all in and didnt even scratch him.

Yeah, sure, after that crap you said ofc is better if you spare it for later xD.