Chapter Discussion This chapter proved Shanks is not a "true" swordsman

Only mentally retarded people who've had their brains corrupted by Zorotardism are the ones who think that Shanks fits the established criteria of ''swordsmanship''

Shanks, like Roger, beat their opponents by shooting haki, they don't use cutting skills, anyone who doesn't understand this should at least go back to elementary school

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I question myself constantly and I try to understand the other party. I'm still having second thoughts though but it's clear that what we have right now indicates that Mihawk > Shanks
I respect that
Though even when users disagree about who is (slightly) stronger, at the very least we all can agree that both are extremely relative.

Only mentally retarded people who've had their brains corrupted by Zorotardism are the ones who think that Shanks fits the established criteria of ''swordsmanship''

Shanks, like Roger, beat their opponents by shooting haki, they don't use cutting skills, anyone who doesn't understand this should at least go back to elementary school
"Shooting haki", ffs you are retarded :gokulaugh:

I'm definitely not a Zoro or Mihawk fan (I respect them and appreciate them but I don't enjoy them as other fans) and I love Shanks.

However, the title is "the strongest among all swordsmen". It doesn't matter what you do with your sword. If you are a swordsman, you are by definition weaker than Mihawk.

Zoro and Mihawk and Oden and Scabbards and EVERYONE shoot haki with their swords

Maybe look at it as the pinnacle of swordsmanship lol a sword user can cut but if they choose not to cut and that force is met with opposition ie kidds rail gun then that slice has no choice but to go through it even if it’s not a symmetrical cut :choppawhat: