Current Events This is becoming too bullshit writing at this point

show this anime to a 15 y/o kid and ask what is the difference between post time skip and pre timeskip and you'll know what I am saying about age demography. Stop thinking yourself as a teenager when you are not. Me myself couldnt find any difference between post and pre ts until I joined WG and got fed by WG experts on how quality has been degrading. Long arc doesnt mean shit. WCI arc was and still is one of the best arc for me, but here I come and then see people criticizing it like its the worst arc ever. The more you age, you mature, you start looking into things in a different ways and you start criticizing it. But saying its a bullshit writing by reading a manga not created for your age demography is absurd. I'm not saying one piece doesnt have flaws, but these flaws have been there since pre ts. Marineford Arc(best arc according to folks in WG), kizaru sees luffy uncuffing ace, attacks key instead of luffy while just some hours ago he requested permission from sengoku to kill everyone. Sengoku who uses haki and knows luffy has gum-gum fruit attacks luffy with blunt non-haki punch, luffy runs towards ace but kizaru who has speed of light doesnt go there because Whitebeard said dont go. Boa hancock all of a sudden has the keys to ace's cuffs, talk about the plot convenience. Mihawk even though he has observation haki doesnt know luffy is going to dodge. Whitebeard after having his half the face gone is still alive(which included half the head~half the brain as well), a man without half brain is still alive and well, like how? thats the most bullshit thing I've ever seen. Law's crew come to save luffy right at the end of the war, its as if they were told that luffy would be wounded at exactly this time this minute and second. Ace was in luffy's hand while luffy was incapacited but akainu doesnt even tries to attack luffy until jimbei runs away with luffy. I can go on and on about fake hype in Marinefordshit, but do you think marineford is bad arc?!no. why?because of nostalgia.

@Herrera95
Thanks for quotting me.

Again this target audience shit? This doesn't exist. Look fucking Boruto for example, compare Boruto 1st episode with Naruto 1st episode. Boruto seems an anime made to girls while Naruto seems a true shonen made to boys. Mangakas are failling hard nowadays and they are losing sales for that.
How can you defend target audience in One Piece when we have complex plots like slavery, racism, rape etc. Do you think teen boys care about that shit? How can you defend target audience in One Piece and at the same time says lore is the most important? Do teenagers care about lore or just about fights?

The thing between Post and Pre timeskip is not nostalgia, is when you finally understand what is going with One Piece. Everyone has it own personal point when started to see things different, not age related. For me is when Luffy is punching BM at G4 and getting "one-shotted" by her defense(I know is not a true one-shot but it feels like that). And after that the terrible fight against Katakuri which I already knew by spoilers that Luffy would win but the finale doesn't feel like he is winning. From that point I started rethinking all events of One Piece and started to realize many flaws etc. Not only post timeskip but pre timeskip too. I then realized how weak Luffy always was and how Zoro was always the strongest crew member.

I would argue without thinking too much that every arc of One Piece have inconsistency. But some "flaws" you are poiting are not flaws.
For example, WB fighting without half face. First is not exactly half face, 1/3 is more precisely. This is something we just have to understand that works in that way in One Piece universe. Maybe his brain wasn't really hurt since we didn't saw anything related to that, or maybe people in OP can still work with half brain. Inconsistency would be if we saw someone before with half brain not working or someone with half(1/3) face that also lost half brain and is not working too.
Supernovas was watching the war at Marineford since Sengoku cut the signal of transmission(that's why they went there). So Law didn't show up in last minute, he was already there seeing everything, just like Kid.
Sengoku was using haki, Luffy got hurt. Sengoku is just weak. It is inconsistency with his character for sure since he is told to be a legend and later on Kaido is one-shotting G4 Luffy which is many times stronger than Marineford Luffy.
Mihawk isn't really trying during all Marineford. This is kind of clear. Is not like Mihawk couldn't hit Luffy or were toe-to-toe with Vista. He is doing minimal effort during whole war.

Different from others I don't think Marineford is the best arc of One Piece. Was kind of rushed and too much hype for few clashes(not even full battles). Would be a better battle arc without Luffy in my opinion, but the lore was kind of better with Luffy there. Either way Marineford could pass all the emotion Oda wanted, all family Ace had trying to rescuing him and the emotional deaths of Ace and WB. WB was portrayed as the best father/leader we ever saw in One Piece, his moment with Squard was really great.

If we go to WCI and Wano we don't have those moments so much. I can say a few for sure. Jinbei facing BM while leaving her crew and joining Strawhats is good, I don't think is great because he tries to portray Yonko like nothing compared to Pirate King which is not true.
At Wano we have Oden Flashback which was great for sure. But besides that... we have nothing. Only fake hype and forced emotion moments.

At least in Marineford, WB and Ace really died. WCI maybe not even Pedro died, Wano Scabbards already died many times and they are still alive with maybe 3 deads finally.