This is how tough I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

actually I just came here to tell @Pantheos that I'm his personal simp. But since I promised to show you my One Piece related tattoo and have no damn clue where to post it otherwise, here we go.
If you are interested: it was made by Marco Schneider (IG: marcoxschneider) from Corpsepainter Tattoo in Munich. Since all of my tattoos are in japanese style, I decided to get some frogs (unfortunately it's not wednesday my dudes) to make it suit to the rest.

I'm OP fan for nearly 20 years now and can still remember the first ep I saw of it in german tv.. my brother was watching it and I immediately asked what a shit show this is (Usopp was doing some stupid stuff in that scene). But after watching 5 more minutes I fell in love with it and it became the most important show in my childhood. So thanks Oda!

I'm much more into reading the posts from all of you and not posting anything by myself, hope it's okay for you guys to have one stalker more.

Enjoy your day... and please be kind, I'm a sensitive butterfly!

Oh and sorry too all foot phobics

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Swag tattoo my mate! I think about some OP tattoos myself, probably it will be portraits of nami and usopp mirroring on each hip or sunny and merry headstands probably there or on hands.

Tho I have prepared for legs ocean themes only so now I am thinking what if them as a tiny ships between my giant creatures and crabs with weapons :choppawhat: but tho now you made my map of tattoo artists a bit wider since I am damn ready to even drive abroad to get some ink on me if it will be swaggers:steef:

Tho what other tattoos ya have my mate? Sorry for so long posts just got excited due to tattoo topic and all :fujilaugh:

Thank you so much for your warm welcome, I did not expect that :sweat:

@Rottkins you should definitely think about it to drive abroad. Half of my body is made by an danish artist in Copenhagen and it was worth every single trip.
I've done my whole back, one leg, chest and ribs. In autumn there will follow two 3/4 arm sleeves and I'm thinking about putting more op references in it.
Your ideas sound awesome btw. i like the one with the sunny and merry!

Last edited:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Thank you so much for your warm welcome, I did not expect that :sweat:

@Rottkins you should definitely think about it to drive abroad. Half of my body is made by an danish artist in Copenhagen and it was worth every single trip.
I've done my whole back, one leg, chest and ribs. In autumn there will follow two 3/4 arm sleeves and I'm thinking about putting more op references in it.
Your ideas sound awesome btw. i like the one with the sunny and merry!
thanks, man! I have in plans to make my back abroad or at least part of it, because it will be a party kinda like in party hard but in medieval illustration style and with monsters and brook, will be one of the musicians, that is for sure. Probably some of fishmen will find their place there too tho :suresure::sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.