This or that

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah Bryan Hawk has more talent. David Eagle is more respectable. Has better technique due to his discipline.

Sawamura. Morikawa wasted a good potential fight between Sawamura and Sendo and also between Sawamura vs Miyata.

Aoki or Kimura :myman:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yeah I loved both fighters but hawks had a much heavier build up. First World title fight for taka and the way Bryan went on to antagonise him was too hard to watch.

Again great points. Both fights would have been legendary but Mashiba vs sawa was a goat fight.

Absolutely an impossible choice choice but I prefer aoki. Love the frog man 👊

Martinez or Takamaru?

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

Aoki has potential to surpass Kimura since Morikawa set up Iga as Aoki's goal while Kimura doesn't have a goal yet since Mashiba. I think he surpassed Aoki when he was about to fight Mashiba but after he lost, Kimura lost his drive so now he and Aoki are equal again. (If Kimura doesn't have diet issue)

Difficult choice. Gotta go with Takamura. I prefer his personality better. But as champion Martinez is better imo since sometimes Takamura lets his ego ruins him which made him launched big swing and got countered a lot.

Kengan Ashura or Baki

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Aoki has potential to surpass Kimura since Morikawa set up Iga as Aoki's goal while Kimura doesn't have a goal yet since Mashiba. I think he surpassed Aoki when he was about to fight Mashiba but after he lost, Kimura lost his drive so now he and Aoki are equal again. (If Kimura doesn't have diet issue)

Difficult choice. Gotta go with Takamura. I prefer his personality better. But as champion Martinez is better imo since sometimes Takamura lets his ego ruins him which made him launched big swing and got countered a lot.

Kengan Ashura or Baki
I agree. Aoki is a baller. I just hope Kimura keeps him head up and goes again. I know it isn't going to be easy but I don't want him to retire just yet. The whole squad needs to individually become a Japanese champion before they call it quits.

Lmao I love Takamura for it, the troll. Deffo does not act as a professional champion in any sense.

Kengan hands down. I've tried reading Baki but it was pretty boring for me personally. Also I really didn't like the art style. No hate tho, I've heard its a pretty good series.

Raian or Watasuki?