Speculations Those CP-0 dudes are Big Mom's childhood friends from Elbaf?

Stussy who is also a CP-0 agent is much older than her appearance, as the Vivre card says: “Her age is top secret, it doesn’t matter the WG or the underground world, few people know her correct age.....”.
all the children dissappeared after the feast right?
seems like big mom will learn what happened to them if they are the same people
imagine mother caramel turns out to have lived

Nice, about their age everything is possible, they wear masks. Also they were planned to be sold to the WG to cover some important roles related to their powers, otherwise Caramel wouldn't even have taken them in. Let's say some WG officer was monitoring their potential recruits farm when BM went apeshit and he gladly "rescued" the children who escaped from BM. Then with their talent and time (decades and decades) they become CP0. Again nice catch I can totally see this happen, there are also pretty much 2 childs and not just one so already 2 proofs.

Last edited:
Nice catch, though it would be kinda of a retcon since it was implied that all the children were eaten alongside Mother Carmel (though that scene is far from maling sense in a logical way anyway).

Anyway I hope to see some interactions between BM and the CP0 in this arc, they could be the ones partially responsible for her reverting back to her original attitude, alongside Tama since I think that Oda might have made her befriend Linlin so Linlin will remember her once she is in a mental trauma after learning the truth about Mother Carmel and remembers that there is one person that she can truly calls a friend in Tama to cause her to snap of her depression and revert back to her kind and altruistic personality.

Stussy who is also a CP-0 agent is much older than her appearance, as the Vivre card says: “Her age is top secret, it doesn’t matter the WG or the underground world, few people know her correct age.....”.

she told the old lady to go in and take over the shogunate with orochi. world government behind it all
Post automatically merged:

Mother Caramel is dead cos BM got those DF powers. The CP-0 link in Wano may be just the plot device needed to turn BM into O-lin or go on a rampage which helps the Alliance.
mother carmel merged her soul with linlins