General & Others Those that think Kizaru will kill Saturn havent stopped to think about it

Why do you think hes not immortal in human form as well?
Becuase I think regen is a special Power of their fruits/something Imu gifted them, not something "natural" like King flame mode. Since Joy Boy haki turned off his transformation and the summoning, I think that for a very short time Saturn Is unable to use his powers.

That Is why he can't call them back right now and that is why he can't regen right now.

Not deliberately. Luffy just punches hard. He doesn't notice where they go.

The argument is based on Luffy being outshined cause he didn't kill Saturn. Thing is, Luffy kills nobody, certainly not by deliberate choice.

It's just a weird metric to use when Luffy never does this. He's already taken on multiple Gorosei at once and took on Saturn and Kizaru in a 2v1 disadvantage. I don't see how Kizaru killing Saturn "outshines" Luffy here.
Killing Saturn means he managed to permanently damage him, something Luffy was unable to do.

Because Saturn Regan and luffy punches does not work .
Superman or goku can’t kill villain who Regan easily like cell , buu , doomsday by punching . They have erase entire thing to nonexistent. Saturn can Regan from goku or Superman easily unless they did beam attack.

‘Kizaru can kill Saturn by using laser to erase entire Saturn body. A big laser boom like that

Because Saturn Regan and luffy punches does not work .
Superman or goku can’t kill villain who Regan easily like cell , buu , doomsday by punching . They have erase entire thing to nonexistent. Saturn can Regan from goku or Superman easily unless they did beam attack.

‘Kizaru can kill Saturn by using laser to erase entire Saturn body. A big laser boom like that
How would it even make any sense narratively for Kizaru to kill Saturn? Do the rest of the Gorosei just forgive him? Does Kizaru join the RA afterwards?

How would it even make any sense narratively for Kizaru to kill Saturn? Do the rest of the Gorosei just forgive him? Does Kizaru join the RA afterwards?
Then you never read real life history . Military men killing superior happen in real life.
‘Btw my post has nothing due with kizaru killing Saturn narrative.
‘I am talking how kizaru can kill Saturn. Unless you think Saturn can survive Death Star , big laser beam, omega beams, because muh Regan and immortal .

What happens after is a different story. Either Kizaru lives or he dies at EggHead.
Post automatically merged:

Best hope is a G5 vs Kizaru rematch. I dont believe he is killing Saturn.
Too late for another KO
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure Kizaru wont be doing shit anymore this arc. If anything he will chase down the Blackbeard pirates.
Kizaru won't chase anyone.

Kizaru's theme song right now:

Last edited:
Kizaru is a loser who won't do shit, he's done, he has been done since five characters stronger than him took over as the antagonists of the arc, that's how little fucks Oda gives about the Admirals, he throws them aside like garbage at the drop of a hat.

I don't understand why people expected Kizaru to be a big deal. Was it because he was heading to EGG and possibly going to be the next arc boss?

What proper build-up did Kizaru have to be a great adversary who could effectively serve the basic role of being a significant obstacle for Luffy? Zero build-up for that. Of course, beating up rookie SNS and letting them all escape isn't something impressive—it's an insane L if you ask me.

Unlike Kaidou, who was hyped up by everyone after the time skip and had all that build-up—Dressrosa, where Doffy did well to elevate the hype for Kaidou, Law in PH, and Big Mom in Whole Cake all played their parts in building him up. Kaidou, as many believe, might be a poorly written character, but he didn't fail to meet people's expectations in terms of strength and performance; he's an incomparable monster so far.

Did people really think that Kizaru, who didn't receive any of that build-up, would be someone superior to the villain that Oda put the most effort into showing the public as the strongest? It's crazy. Kizaru is just a mere admiral that Oda doesn't care about. He was literally overshadowed in his own arc and couldn't even be a decent obstacle for the protagonist—he didn't even force Luffy to get serious. And this is entirely plausible, people. After all, Oda has an admiral with the same rank as Kizaru get humiliated by a Yonko from miles away and dance to the tune of his Haki. @comrade

Out of all people, why and how would Kizaru kill Saturn
No reason: (maybe little but close to zero)
No power to kill:
The reverse, SKK is even more believable that this

Who actually come up with these idea?
There could be only one scenario where Gorosei are weak to the Mother flame and could be killed using it and Kizaru knows this secret. That way Kizaru could deliver it.
And this isn't anything like Kizaru outperforming Luffy either
It's all about agenda right no matter how whack it is ......

Oda managed to treat Kizaru worse than Kaido.

Even if he use Kizaru like Toriyama did with Vegeta's sacrifice against Buu aint gonna change anything at this point.