Character Discussion Thoughts on Hiyori

I love her. She’s absolutely perfect for Zoro. Her princess persona is a bit ditzy for my taste, but let’s not act as if Zoro doesn’t do Tarzan yells when swinging around in Skypeia. He’s got some ditzy moments himself. It’s also yet to be seen whether Hiyori or Komurasaki is her real personality, given that she seems to have snuck back into Onigashima on her own to assassinate Orochi. She’s brave enough to slap the shogun himself and flee a Supernova to protect Toko, that alone makes her S tier wife candidate for Zoro in my books.

Agreed, but then again, which female characters in one piece that's not poorly written?
Monet? Reiju? Maybe...
Post automatically merged:

She should have kept and mastered enma eventually
Became way less interesting when she met zoro and fully dropped the komurasaki persona till recently
Hiyori x yamato could have been a cuter ship than whatever oda is seemingly trying to do with her and zoro. Hopefully zoro helps her with the orochi situation so they get some moment together

I do like her relationship with denjiro and kawamatsu. Really want her to reunite with momo
Finally somebody else who ships Hiyori and Yamato together.

She's alright, I'm not too crazy about her. Nice hair (especially since you get to see the colour of it consistently in the anime) and she's pretty ok as a character. I expect her to behead Orochi since she mentioned she wanted to and they're with each other currently, plus no one else seems to care about him anymore, and I'm looking forward to that if that's the case.

Even Rebecca might be better tbh. At least she tried to get strong on her own (ok maybe not on her own but she was trained by a toy soldier lol) + she has haki

Hiyori is the daughter of ODEN and was set to inherit a great grade blade but didn’t even try to train. Even Momo is putting in more effort into his training than her

Even Rebecca might be better tbh. At least she tried to get strong on her own (ok maybe not on her own but she was trained by a toy soldier lol) + she has haki

Hiyori is the daughter of ODEN and was set to inherit a great grade blade but didn’t even try to train. Even Momo is putting in more effort into his training than her
That's what I'm confused about, you'd think her being her, she'd have trained etc...
Logically that makes sense, but I suppose when written by a hack like Oda it just turns out that way.