General & Others Thoughts On Oda’s Cross Guild Idea?

Thoughts?

• Total voters
C

CensoredbyWG

Wrong

Hancock doesn't work under weaklings
She's a true conqueror
Same with Doffy

Unless Buggy gets CoC, I find it hard for Oda to make me believe Doffy will work under someone tih no CoC.
Post automatically merged:

Hancock never gave up her ambitions.
Same with Doffy.
That's why they're conqrurors, they still kept their agendas while serving WG as warlords.

That's a the difference!

Mihawk and Croco gave up their ambitions

Hancock would only work under Luffy cause she loves him
Having her work under Buggy when she despises being bossed around by Men (especially weak ones) is dumb
I believe buggy will have a Power up, remember that he has the same power of luffy which is being able to bring people, including former enemies, to his side.
Post automatically merged:

Could be a way to reintroduce some old villains. Krieg and Gin can show up this way.
Maybe Foxy as well.
They are fodder among fodder lol, BB should steal his fruit tho.

B

Borasey79

member: 7757 said:
Really curious to see where it is going
Pretty much this.
I'm cold to the idea of Cross Guilt, and am mostly negative toward Buggy falling his way upward yet again, maybe even all the way to the PK title.
BUT. If Oda has something interesting cooking with CG as a concept and its members' future roles, I'm all open to read it.

Pretty much this.
I'm cold to the idea of Cross Guilt, and am mostly negative toward Buggy falling his way upward yet again, maybe even all the way to the PK title.
BUT. If Oda has something interesting cooking with CG as a concept and its members' future roles, I'm all open to read it.
Pirate King? Nah.
King of the World and God? Yes.

As a Sanjibro and Mihawkbro, my gripe with CG is only about whoever to be Mihawk's pairing.

Someone weak like Crocodile, no matter how dangerous he is :

- is such a "low threat" opponent for Sanji
- is dragging down Mihawk's powerlevel & portrayal

Otherwise, the CG concept itself is very cool.

Garbage, pretty obviously cobbled together in five minutes by Oda so that Mihawk, Crocodile and Buggy can be relevant again, and honestly, the Buggy gag which is the foundation of Cross Guild is just not funny anymore, hasn't been since Marineford.

Without a doubt CG is the best thing that happened in the manga post timeskip, the majority already agree with this.

Now if Oda handles them right (not only powerwise) then sky is the limit.

Last edited: