Thread for those who hasnt gotten and will never get vax, and those who never wore and wont wear a mask

Shut the fuck up and line up for your 11th booster shot you Nazi. What choice? "My body my choice" only applies when killing babies. You WILL take the vaccine.
well,i did take three shots and now regret it.Those fucking cunts.I swear i will make my doctor watch this."I took three shots,kid.there is nothing to worry about".
Post automatically merged:

Shut the fuck up and line up for your 11th booster shot you Nazi. What choice? "My body my choice" only applies when killing babies. You WILL take the vaccine.
There is a famous brazilian youtuber that actually took a dozen shots because he travels a lot and he had to comply with the vaccines policies to enter countries.
Post automatically merged:

that guy is probably fucked.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Damn ya'll still scared of vaccine?
Scared? I thin you sre using wrong term. We are brave becouse we didnt pussy on covid, we went maskless. We were brave to lose our work, be excluded from society. Be treated like morons and lesser class of people. And today we are free souls. We do not obey... not to mention vaxxed were lied to... go hug grandma , yeah, hug her when you are carrying a virus and you cant tell if you are sock

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Scared? I thin you sre using wrong term. We are brave becouse we didnt pussy on covid, we went maskless. We were brave to lose our work, be excluded from society. Be treated like morons and lesser class of people. And today we are free souls. We do not obey... not to mention vaxxed were lied to... go hug grandma , yeah, hug her when you are carrying a virus and you cant tell if you are sock
Idk man i have all the freedom i had before covid while keeping my job and staying healthy

I got vaxxed because i was living around old people.I got so pissed once they said the vaxx doesn' stop transmission...now,the Robert Malone dude says they don't help with immunization either.So we basically got a jab that does nothing and has dangerous side effects that are still unknow.Man...this is crimes against humanity,some people need to go to death row.Wtf did the gov allow this?ohhh wait,Lobby isn't a crime in the US and pharma industry does a lot of lobby there...So we all got cheated by the US gov again,they have the sickest population in the world for a reason...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Damn ya'll still scared of vaccine?
This is conservative ideology in a nutshell, cowards who are scared of everything lol. Millions of people around the world got vaccinated and none suffered any negative side effects.

But when you’re a conservative, you believe whatever you want so long as it fits your small-minded coward’s view of the world.