Controversial Three Great Heaven Agenda

Who is the Strongest Group?

• Chu Great Generals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wei’s Seven Fire Dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hope Hara still does right by Chou Sha somehow. I’ve long suspected Hara will make Chou Kotsu a likeable heroic character stunted by immaturity, inexperience and excessive eagerness to prove himself. A tragic hero type that the readership will come to sympathise and root for despite his inevitable defeat.

Riboku dogwalks Ouki.
Houken dogwalks Kyou.
Renpa stalemate BOTH Hakuki and Ouki for two years.
RSJ leads Renpa into his palm at one point.
Etc.

It's clear that Three Great Heavens are on another level to Qin Six Greats.

A bitter pill to swallow but I do subscribe to the idea that the Great Heavens, on average, are more powerful than the Six Greats. Battles like Chouhei and Gyou were lost due to king Tou Jou actively working against Renpa and Riboku. When Yuu Boku came to power he atleast allowed Riboku to take full control of Zhao's military and didn't interfere in anything, thereafter Riboku and Shibashou were unstoppable in the following battles. Hango is currently still ongoing but just look at the magnitude of Ousen's loss, three out of four of his vassals were killed in the span of less than ten chapters.

It also makes sense more, if the Great Heavens were there to counterbalance the Six Greats it only makes sense they would have the edge.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright guys, after the 793 spoilers, Shibashou’s victory over Ousen is just looking more and more overwhelming, there is a high probability Ousen may lose every single one of his generals while also being forced to retreat.

This is in spite of Shibashou having a numerical disadvantage against Ousen, while also getting pincered and attacked from the rear. Despite Seika being put into what realistically should have been a tactical checkmate for them, we are still seeing Ousen and Akou acknowledging Zhao’s victory, with Akou even saying that Riboku did not defeat Ousen, but that Seika did.

Given how utterly catastrophic Ousen being forced to retreat is in this situation, on top of losing his two best generals and his killing blades, his best or second best warrior Shiryou, and probably losing Sou Ou as well, this can really only be considered an overwhelming victory for Zhao.

What do you guys think? Three Great Heaven agenda now? Or is Qin going to turn this shit around and win the war?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Alright guys, after the 793 spoilers, Shibashou’s victory over Ousen is just looking more and more overwhelming, there is a high probability Ousen may lose every single one of his generals while also being forced to retreat.

This is in spite of Shibashou having a numerical disadvantage against Ousen, while also getting pincered and attacked from the rear. Despite Seika being put into what realistically should have been a tactical checkmate for them, we are still seeing Ousen and Akou acknowledging Zhao’s victory, with Akou even saying that Riboku did not defeat Ousen, but that Seika did.

Given how utterly catastrophic Ousen being forced to retreat is in this situation, on top of losing his two best generals and his killing blades, his best or second best warrior Shiryou, and probably losing Sou Ou as well, this can really only be considered an overwhelming victory for Zhao.

What do you guys think? Three Great Heaven agenda now? Or is Qin going to turn this shit around and win the war?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion
I think Qin can turn it around eventually but it's definitely gonna be a bloody pythric victory, this is mostly from a narrative perspective though as Qin just got hit with a big loss in the last campaign with Kanki

Overall I would say, alongside Chu, Zhao is a main dangerous opposing force to Qin's goals compared to the other states (I may be underestimating Wei though)

If things were different and they had their political shit together with the older brother as King plus Renpa on their side we'd be lookin at a real tough nut to crack indeed