Break Week Thriller Park

Hello people. First thread. I just purchased op box set 3 that covers thriller park to punk hazard(I got really lucky). I'm rereading these parts and I'm at the beginning of the Paramount War. I have to say that I HIGHLY underestimated Thriller Park, because that arc was Lava. Is the arc perfect? No there are some things I didn't like for example Sanji vs Absalom or even Absolom's marriage mini subplot. BUT the biggest pluses overshadow these negatives. The 1st biggest plus of this arc was what is missing, imo, nowadays in the recent arcs post ts and that is THE CREW DYNAMIC. Luffy was the not the mvp of this arc. Nightmare luffy was hype, yes, but the straw hat crew got me shook. Usopp being a badass by beating Perona by tricks and lies was funny and entertaining as well. Reminded me of his fight in Alabasta. Ryuma vs zoro was cool(Not a big fan of the sword choegraphy in op tbh). the SH crew vs Oars and gecko moria. I feel like Moria could have been op with his devil fruit but oh well. The final moment where the SH had to beat him before sun rise might have felt rush, but was Moria ever seen has a fighter. Oh and he mentions Kaido sheesh. Thought the same with eneru in terms of his fruit's potential. I know zoro was already a ride or die for luffy, but the fact he was ready to sacrifice getting his own shadow back just to secure luffy's like damn can't even put it in words. The nothing happened moment? I don't think I need to talk about that. You should already know what I think. Sanji telling the 2 guys not to talk about what happened to Zoro ouufffff. Zoro and Sanji love to fight, but chads cover each other. The other highlight was brook. His past and connection with laboon was epic nothing else to say. Kuma arriving and his mini fight with zoro. I'd rate this arc an 8.5/10. When I first read it I though it was a low tier arc, but oh boy was I wrong. I would like to know your thoughts on this arc. I might talk about Saboady next.