Times where you were cheering for the antagonist

What are the moments and fights in Dragon Ball where you were rooting for the antagonist due to how annoying or dislikeable the heroes were ?

I remember that I was cheering for Cell beating Vegeta after the latter let him absorb Android 18, and also when he was fighting Future Trunks.

I also enjoyed it when Fat Buu demolished Gotenks who was such an annoying, arrogant and obnoxious brat.

I was also rooting for Hit during his fights against Vegeta and Goku in the Tournament of Destroyers due to his cool personality and powers, and for Jiren during his first fight against Goku.

Cell vs Big Trunks : rooted for Cell. Trunks was arrogant and overall a bit lame. Thinking he surpassed Vegeta easily...

Captain Ginyu vs Goku : I rooted for Ginyu for a bit. The guy was too cool.

Hit vs anyone : rooted for Hit.
Speaking of Ginyu, I was rooting for Recoome when he fought Vegeta, Gohan and Krillin. Dude was both awesome and funny with his ridiculous poses and dance moves.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
In the first movie seeing Broly playing ping pong with everyone was quite fun.
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of Ginyu, I was rooting for Recoome when he fought Vegeta, Gohan and Krillin. Dude was both awesome and funny with his ridiculous poses and dance moves.
Yeah the whole special force was cool.

But Goku stomping Recoome is a legendary moment

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Hmmm

I think Android 17 for example but that was a twist of mine at the time lol.

Hit in particular when it came to Super, I found him just too intriguing as a character.

In the first movie seeing Broly playing ping pong with everyone was quite fun.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah the whole special force was cool.

But Goku stomping Recoome is a legendary moment
It's such a shame that we didn't see Burter and Jeice shining with them fighting opponents that weren't out of their league.

I also loved it when Toppo and Jiren both gave a brutal beatdown to Frieza, especially the former since Toppo really gave him a taste of his own medicine with him beating Frieza to a pulp, countering his attack as if it was nothing and crushing his head with his hand just like Frieza did to Gohan on Namek.