Tite Kubo Interview ( anime expo 2022 )

Viz has finally posted the interview of tite kubo screened at anime expo 2022

- Anime not censored

-Entire supervision of the anime

- Extended fights confirmed

- New fights scenes he didn't have time to include in the manga because of his illness

- Color palette more in line with the manga, this is why getsuga is golden and Soul society has blue roofs now
- He is looking forward to yama vs ywach :cheers:

@MonsterKaido @Bango🍅 @Jaguark101 @T2K Baka and so on

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
So the anime team is currently working on Everything but the rain. Which means we have at least 4-5 volumes of content ready or in the final stages of post production... How many episodes would that be roughly?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So the anime team is currently working on Everything but the rain. Which means we have at least 4-5 volumes of content ready or in the final stages of post production... How many episodes would that be roughly?
The entire first invasion, The Royal Palace & Ishida in Silbern + anime filler?

IMO Quilage will be like 2/3 episodes and the first invasion minimum 5. So that could be 15 to 20 episodes off the bat
I’ve been waiting that for that my whole life

literally be a fan for any other character and you’d be happy

If they extend and make good flesh out non-rush fight in the the final battle against Juha
It would be best thing happening and elevate the shortcomings of bleach last arc.
Hope Oda also says "one piece last battle at Onigashima raid should have many extra scenes which i can't include in manga because i need to end before movie comes" so anime will back it up
:josad::josad::josad::josad: