Tite Kubo Interview ( anime expo 2022 )

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Haha i know I’m joking around but fuck that missed opportunity

I knew Chad would be forever sidelined when during the fullbringer he had almost no shine or panels at all
Even the fullbringers would take precedence over Chad in extended anime content, prob even that kid with a gameboy lmao. He's so far down in the pecking order of Bleach characters It's wild that you still care about this guy. I genuinely don't even remember Chad being in the war arc lmao.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Even the fullbringers would take precedence over Chad, prob even that kid with a gameboy lmao. He's so far down in the pecking order of Bleach characters It's wild that you still care about this guy. I genuinely don't even remember Chad being in the war arc lmao.
Haha yeah that’s what I said, even that fucking game boy guy had more feats than Chad in an arc that had him in the heat of the action. Kubo just screamed « fuck him ».

but Chad powers had potential…..

No censorship! I am glad about it. The fight I can't wait is Kenpachi vs Unohana. Hope we get the explanation of what Unohana Bankai is about.
The extended battles are fine at all but I care more about the story beats that were unresolved or rushed. For example a better handling of that arrow thing that helped defeat Ywach. More foreshadowing, and so on.

So Kubo can't wait for Yamamoto vs Ywach . Hope he means the battle from 1000 years ago because the one in the manga, it wasn't really Ywach but one of those twins.

I wish we could see aizen Bankai. Would like to see some theories on it. Maybe kubo will add it to the anime? Just imagining the reaction in my head and seeing the sheer shock similar to when UI goku was first displayed, I mean it literally broke Crunchyroll🤣.