Character Discussion To Sanjibros, how big is your disappointment if Crocodile is the last/final enemy for Sanji?

What's your reaction?

• Total voters
People already trash talked Zoro when he fought Lucci saying Zoro was struggling against Luffy's leftovers and these( doesn't change the fact that this fight was garbage lol)

Imagine the Sanji slander lol
Oh I’m imagining it lmao tbh I feel like it would’ve been better if Oda didn’t for no reason at all have Luffy beat up Lucci earlier this arc… like seriously the fuck was that even for.

Means buggy becomes king of the world
Croc and Sanji get more panels together
Croc lived up to the yonko tier hype

Rest of ending would suck but I’d still but tbh
@Mr. Reloaded @GUI VI
That's my problem exactly.
The idea of Croc being Emperor tier is so absurd for me, because it's much more unbelievable than Coby/Lucci being this strong now.
Post automatically merged:

It’s better than one of the BBP commanders who have all looked ass

Croc probably clears all of them besides obviously Kuzan and possibly Shiryu anyway
But the unknown Lafitte can be tweaked to be super powerful, or hard to counter, etc. That's a possibility.

If some so called fans are disappointed by an average YC getting to fight an OG Shichibukai with a 1.965 bounty that only lost to prime WB and God Nika on the third attempt then they urgently need to quit this manga. Accept Sanji for what he is, or rather might become, a decent YC. And acknowledge Crocodiles level (including retcon). If the series had ended as early as Oda initially thought Crocodile would have been one of the absolute strongest in the world, now he will get a power jump so that is reflected.

If some so called fans are disappointed by an average YC getting to fight an OG Shichibukai with a 1.965 bounty that only lost to prime WB and God Nika on the third attempt then they urgently need to quit this manga. Accept Sanji for what he is, or rather might become, a decent YC. And acknowledge Crocodiles level (including retcon). If the series had ended as early as Oda initially thought Crocodile would have been one of the absolute strongest in the world, now he will get a power jump so that is reflected.
This!!!