Versus Battle Tobbi Roppo (Op) vs Meruem and Royal Guards (HxH)

Can't dodge what you can't see.
Post automatically merged:

No, Hisoka didn't run from an explosion lmfao.
Chrollo was using explosion powers....so it was an explosion. Mini explosion....still an explosion.

It's called a metaphor. Otherwise Daz Bones > Linlin in durability and Zoro already cut Daz Bones 2 decades ago. So that would make... Linlin not the most durable human.

Daz Bones can deflect bullets whilst current Zoro and Sanji would get pierced. Would you say he wasnt more durable than them?

@TheAncientCenturion fine ill agree that BM's current durability is unknown. However Mr 1 is more durable than any human characters base durability. Regardless if they Top Tier or not.

- Morgan cut Garp
- Fodder killed Roger
- Sea King ate Shanks arm
- WB in Marineford.....nuff said

Their Base is normal human when it comes to weaponery. Whilst in comparison HxH characters are comppetely different. Their lethathality and durability are in a different scope.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion fine ill agree that BM's current durability is unknown. However Mr 1 is more durable than any human characters base durability. Regardless if they Top Tier or not.

- Morgan cut Garp
- Fodder killed Roger
- Sea King ate Shanks arm
- WB in Marineford.....nuff said

Their Base is normal human when it comes to weaponery. Whilst in comparison HxH characters are comppetely different. Their lethathality and durability are in a different scope.
Ulti has better base durability by feats

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Pick a Tobbi Roppo to solo Pre rose Meruem. He's slower, less durable, with weaker AP. Rd 1 is a shitstomp.

Post rose Meruem got a massive boost in speed, can arguably stretch it to lightspeed, so he might be blitzing around them. His limits were never shown but based off what we saw on panel It's no guarantee he can put all 5 of them down. I guess him being faster gives him the luxury to keep trying. Post Rose is just a walking NLF.

As for the Royal Guards they're not even worth mentioning for postskip One Piece standards.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What are these replies....

So does Hisoka....

Post Rose Mereum >>> Mereum >>>>>>> Hisoka in speed

--------

Royal Guards and Mereum fucking rape these people lol. Royal Guards should be eqivalent to top tiers whilst Mereum should be low top tier. And Post Rose Mereum being high top tier.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and Sanji can dodge lasers but they cant outrun Apoo's sound waves. Atleast Togashi is consistent with his shit and uses actual science.
I was about to tag you for the sake of it:doffytroll:

Pick a Tobbi Roppo to solo Pre rose Meruem. He's slower, less durable, with weaker AP. Rd 1 is a shitstomp.

Post rose Meruem got a massive boost in speed, can arguably stretch it to lightspeed, so he might be blitzing around them. His limits were never shown but based off what we saw on panel It's no guarantee he can put all 5 of them down. I guess him being faster gives him the luxury to keep trying. Post Rose is just a walking NLF.

As for the Royal Guards they're not even worth mentioning for postskip One Piece standards.
He kills them all with one blast.

Pre-TS OP characters got a massive stat boost due to new calcs, they're sub rel with city level AP. It's OBD btw.

Forget Post TS characters, even Pre-TS characters give Meruem a run for their money.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
On average the TR are faster than the RG and stronger too

R1 the BP wins this. Someone like Ulti can tank one of BM great attack. The RG won’t do much to the

Only Post Rose Meruem is really a threat and a big one. Post Rose is not light speed but quite fast.

And as always Meruem is like 100 times smarter than all of them combined.

If Post Rose is not stronger in pure power than WsW and co he can keep up and with his brain can be a pain.

Don’t know who will win the second round, Meruem has a small window to take it.