Versus Battle Tobirama vs Kyuubi

well boruto era characters are fodder

and darui managed to beat those dudes
sealed with six path tool. he didnt beat a shit lol
Post automatically merged:

btw if i had to rank hokage i would put them like this

Teen naruto SP >>> Hashirama >> tobirama > adult naruto >>> minato >>> third hokage

sealed with six path tool. he didnt beat a shit lol
if he beat him with the six paths tool
then tobirama wouldt be in the afterlife, meaning he could of not been revived with edo tensei

Please leave your own thoughts in the Op or the thread will be closed.
i changed the op.
was that enough info
Post automatically merged:

Teen naruto SP >>> Hashirama >> tobirama > adult naruto >>> minato >>> third hokage
third hokage would stomp adult naruto

if he beat him with the six paths tool
then tobirama wouldt be in the afterlife, meaning he could of not been revived with edo tensei

third hokage would stomp adult naruto
I said darui beat him with the six path tool if i remeber correctly.

That stone hokage was way stronger than hiruzen even at the old age and could dogwalks orochimaru. Hizuen is trash the weakest in the OG

I said darui beat him with the six path tool if i remeber correctly.

That stone hokage was way stronger than hiruzen even at the old age and could dogwalks orochimaru. Hizuen is trash the weakest in the OG
Hiruzen is canonically stronger than Onoki lol, and tobirama as well

Tobirama lost again 20 s ranked dudes lol
he lost to the kingaku bros twice

once at a meeting with the second raikage then another time when he had to hold them off so sarutobi and danzo could escape

like he deadass got bodied by these dudes twice but yea totally able to stomp kurama

he lost to the kingaku bros twice

once at a meeting with the second raikage then another time when he had to hold them off so sarutobi and danzo could escape

like he deadass got bodied by these dudes twice but yea totally able to stomp kurama
Also I can't find the source for the "20 S ranked ninjas". Seems like Tobirama lost to 2 at best high jonin ninja and their squad lol.

Reminder, A and Minato CLEARED battlefields on their own

Kishi did

Unlike you guys I actually use canon material to support my powerscaling. "Sarutobi 1v20 S rank ninjas" headass LMAO
You tellin me saruto is stronger than tobirama. Then why the fuck he ran from the kinkau unit in the first place LMFAO

You tellin me saruto is stronger than tobirama. Then why the fuck he ran from the kinkau unit in the first place LMFAO
except he didn't lol

The plan was for 1 act as a bait, and the others jump in and ambush the Kinkaku force. Hiruzen volunteered, and the squad leader(Tobirama) overruled him. Meaning, it wasn't even a 1v20. Tobirama played the bait and the rest helped him and he still died.

Tobirama was also there when Hiruzen declared himself better than all of the ninja there and he didn't say shit, in fact he gave him the hokage title afterwards

:risitavirus: